What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (5 Viewers)

Anybody like East Indian Food? I love it and not sure why. If anyone else likes Indian food, tell me your favorites.

I'm cooking 2 samosas for dinner.

1584575820636.png

"Young Ones FTW!!!! I dressed up as Vyvyan for halloween once, got into costume in Dallas and drove to Austin for a party, stopping for gas in Tyler was so much fun..." Longhornsaint

Love The Young Ones! I bought the complete set on amazon a while ago. Vyvyan is hilarious, hopefully people knew who he was at the party.

Made a roasting pan of smoked turkey and andouille dressing the other night, turned out awesome.

Oh, and for anyone in NOLA wanting a funny dessert...

Haydel's Bakery
· 6 hrs ·

Can't find TP at the store? Swing buy Haydel's and get your TP Cakes. Made with a 6" Almond cake and filled with buttercream filling, these TP Cakes are sure to please everyone stuck at home. But just like out there in the real world, they are in short supply. So be sure to place an order before you come 504-837-0190 Cost: $26.03 inclusive of tax.

89973888_10158145390635539_4333704486510919680_o.jpg

I've lost 7 pounds haha With my back hurting I get queasy when I eat so I haven't been eating much. Family has been saving left overs for me. I have all kinds of stuff waiting on me when my appetite comes back. Spaghetti is the one I'm look forward to the most.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom