What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (11 Viewers)

My brother Lord Tice air fried a pork loin tonight and it was awesome. I'm saving some of it in order to make a Portle soup. What is that? Instead of turtle I'm using pork. Turtle is too damned expensive, at least 18 dollars a pound.

My brother Lord Tice air fried a pork loin tonight and it was awesome. I'm saving some of it in order to make a Portle soup. What is that? Instead of turtle I'm using pork. Turtle is too damned expensive, at least 18 dollars a pound.

So that Portle soup will be tomorrow, tonight is shrimp fried rice with an egg roll and Monday is deer tamales.

Bought this red snapper today. Its 3.5 pounds cleaned. Gonna put this beast in the smoker on Sunday or Tuesday

20200522_160111.jpg
Smoked red snapper, have you done that before? Sounds pretty good! Man, that fish would be good in a courtbouillion as well. Might be too large to straight up grill, but if you are considering it. I have used this recipe for grilling branzino and it works great. I grill with the heads on, too. 7 min per side works well with 1lb fish.

whoa whoa, whoa.... lord tice?!

I pulled some salmon out of the cure today, so we are going to have a lox and goat cheese pizza.
you are so weird. though, you have introduced me things i didn't think i'd like and you respect that pizza and pineapple are bff. mmm tomatoes and pineapple.

i had a leftover taco bell mexican (lol like mexicans eat this sheet) pizza (extra beans, no dog meat).

also, an entire bottle of ruby red grapefruit juice. oh and some very dry baked chicken. had to douse it in bbq sauce.

living the good life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom