What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (5 Viewers)

Im going to a new (to me) seafood market this weekend. It’s on the radar. If you are coming in town, I’ll make it.

next weekend or the after! not this one.

i'm without a car until brakeline is fixed. my brother took back his audi. stuck with a broken brakeline 2004 forrester.

please wait. i'd totally come in town for it.

I have been eating Quaker Oats every day. It's filling and easy to make. I was reading about this family who eats oatmeal 2 times a day, and are the oldest family. Not sure if it's true, but if I can save money, certainly gonna give it a try.

1592366037119.png

How did you grill those crabs?

Just butter, garlic and some tonys.

I had smoked ribs and was finishing them up when my wife came down with oysters and garlic butter and asked me to grill them. I did the dozen oysters they wanted and had a ton of butter left and a raging fire so naturally, after a whole bunch of whisky, we decided to grill the crabs.

They were awesome. And the leftover steamed corn from the night before might have been better.

Also did a muffaletta the other night that turned out fantastic. One of our local restaurants has been making bread to make up for lost restaurant business and their seeded bread was very good. Yes, I did mix in some pickled jalapenos with my olive salad because, well, why not?

20200515_185202.jpg

the antidpychotic i am on (however spelled), gives me a lack of putting two and two together. i use as an excuse to suck at making great eats.

though, i love food. i like weird food the most (anything other than pb&j).

I have been eating Quaker Oats every day. It's filling and easy to make. I was reading about this family who eats oatmeal 2 times a day, and are the oldest family. Not sure if it's true, but if I can save money, certainly gonna give it a try.

1592366037119.png

try the steel cut if you have the time, and if you're getting something faster, get ones that require the most cooking time

Tonight my brother Lord Tice grilled some sheepshead scales down that he caught and it was wonderful. BBQ sauce and all. He went fishing recently twice and caught like 40 pounds of fish, mainly sheepshead. He said he has enough to make tonights meal 7 more times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom