What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (5 Viewers)

Love grilled peaches and that taco looks dank....dinner last night below....medium rare ribeye, parmesan crusted potatoes and roasted brussels....

1592927619621.png1592927619621.png

2nd page. :jpshakehead:

Tonight is a prime pork chop with A baked sweet potato and Brussels sprouts with onions. And I made a bread pudding out of bread ends I’ve been saving. Am going to whip up a whiskey sauce for it or maybe just pour bourbon over it for dessert.

Do you know how to make potato pancakes? I'd like some knowledge if you don't mind. From anyone as well.

Do you know how to make potato pancakes? I'd like some knowledge if you don't mind. From anyone as well.

I think I did it once and they were only ok. How you grate the potatoes and the water content are the most important things.

My next pancake quest is savory sourdough scallion pancakes, Asian style.

I think I did it once and they were only ok. How you grate the potatoes and the water content are the most important things.

My next pancake quest is savory sourdough scallion pancakes, Asian style.

I'm talking about using leftover mashed potatoes to make potato pancakes. My grandma did it but she's no longer with us and I thought someone on here would know how to do it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom