What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (2 Viewers)

Took some pulled pork verde chili out of the freezer (from Mardi Gras). Emptying the fridge so threw some mushrooms in there. Had some parcooked black beans so added some tomatoes, onions, cilantro, bell pepper and fajita seasoning. Served side by side in the same bowl, topped with raw onions, cilantro, farmers market pickled jalepenos, and leftover avocado crema . Was really good. Oh and that green sauce is a Mexican hot sauce we got at the Asian market on the Westbank. It’s really good.

9AF7F6C5-E5BD-4A3E-9728-84E0B77B6930.jpeg

Took some pulled pork verde chili out of the freezer (from Mardi Gras). Emptying the fridge so threw some mushrooms in there. Had some parcooked black beans so added some tomatoes, onions, cilantro, bell pepper and fajita seasoning. Served side by side in the same bowl, topped with raw onions, cilantro, farmers market pickled jalepenos, and leftover avocado cream. Was really good.

9AF7F6C5-E5BD-4A3E-9728-84E0B77B6930.jpeg

There should be a licking lips emoji because I would use the fork out of it for this thread.

Yeah we had a set growing up and I got another one as an adult. I don’t remember where though. We use them all the time.

I remember when my mom bought them....Maison Blanche.....I still have a set of the 4 gumbo bowls, they are smaller with vertical sides, love them....

Bone in strip steaks that were on sale today. Mashed potatoes. Maybe something green.

Lots of Coors lite and fireball beginning at 5 pm. May delay dinner until 7:30 so young kids are asleep.

Bone in strip steaks that were on sale today. Mashed potatoes. Maybe something green.

Lots of Coors lite and fireball beginning at 5 pm. May delay dinner until 7:30 so young kids are asleep.
sauteed french green beans?

I remember when my mom bought them....Maison Blanche.....I still have a set of the 4 gumbo bowls, they are smaller with vertical sides, love them....

Lol, Maison Blanche, now that's a blast from the past. I haven't been in that store in 30+ years.

I've seen the bowls before but never had them. Would love to get a set of them.

Lol, Maison Blanche, now that's a blast from the past. I haven't been in that store in 30+ years.

I've seen the bowls before but never had them. Would love to get a set of them.

Maison Blanche has been gone for a long time.

I would imagine you can get the bowls cheaper than this.

Amazon product ASIN B00H1Z0XE0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom