What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (14 Viewers)

what is the crust like? Is it similar to focaccia?

Yes, very. It's basically a thick pizza crust cooked in a lot of olive oil. Then the cheese layer gets melty and crispy on the sides to make it thicker without as much bread as deep dish.

I'm making crab and shrimp gumbo again tonight. This time, I decided to add some smoked green onion sausages to it along with a cup of clam juice. And I did 1 extra cup of lobster stock to make the total to 12 cups. I might have had more okra as well. I'm expecting this one to be great. Also, I'm making a 100 dollar gumbo for my birthday in a month. Crab, shrimp, oysters, crawfish, scallops.

Yes, very. It's basically a thick pizza crust cooked in a lot of olive oil. Then the cheese layer gets melty and crispy on the sides to make it thicker without as much bread as deep dish.
is it similar to chicago style? at least thinner i assume.

I'm making crab and shrimp gumbo again tonight. This time, I decided to add some smoked green onion sausages to it along with a cup of clam juice. And I did 1 extra cup of lobster stock to make the total to 12 cups. I might have had more okra as well. I'm expecting this one to be great. Also, I'm making a 100 dollar gumbo for my birthday in a month. Crab, shrimp, oysters, crawfish, scallops.
Cool, looking forward to the pics...

Thai basil shrimp with linguine and crusty French bread to swap up the juices, quite tasty if I do say so myself112C5AD7-F235-430F-92FC-6A9A38EA45EE.jpeg

That looks tremendously good, if I may ask, what were the ingredients for the sauce....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom