What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (3 Viewers)

Went with a Bobby Flay recipe (first time trying it) for brunch. Fresh tomatos grated, parsley pesto with pine nuts, and serrano ham on ciabatta toast. Not bad. Experimenting now with cooking the tomato down a bit to thicken and enhance the flavor.

IMG_4271.JPG

Yeah, I'm not a fan of raw tomatoes, but grilled or diced and cooked a bit works.

Oatmeal with maple syrup. Takes about 10 minutes in the insta-pot.

Went with a Bobby Flay recipe (first time trying it) for brunch. Fresh tomatos grated, parsley pesto with pine nuts, and serrano ham on ciabatta toast. Not bad. Experimenting now with cooking the tomato down a bit to thicken and enhance the flavor.

Looks good, minus the ham, because Sam I'am doesn't eat eggs or pink ham.

1603648712483.png

Chicken cacciatorre. I like mine with olives and capers. :9:

I may take a photo of the leftovers I eat tomorrow. My phone was on the charger at dinner time in preparation for the power going out.

My second serving, so not the prettiest pic. Rice, lightly cooked spam in a skillet, eggs (the style I don't know what it's called, but sort of steamed) with green onions, bean sprouts with prepped Korean style, kinda like kimchi. I wrap all that in the green tea spiced seaweed. It's all actually quite tasty.

Who dat Saints for making me grow another year older in 3 hours. The win was worth it! :hihi:

20201101_204421.jpg

My second serving, so not the prettiest pic. Rice, lightly cooked spam in a skillet, eggs (the style I don't know what it's called, but sort of steamed) with green onions, bean sprouts with prepped Korean style, kinda like kimchi. I wrap all that in the green tea spiced seaweed. It's all actually quite tasty.

Who dat Saints for making me grow another year older in 3 hours. The win was worth it! :hihi:

20201101_204421.jpg
Looks like an interesting version of bibimbop!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom