What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (1 Viewer)

So...I had Taco Bell tonight. The chalupas with steak combo. Never tried it before. It wasn't half bad. Will order again, in like 6 months. :hihi:

Hated them growing up, always the mushy, sour, can version.

Was at my friend's brothers 50th party at his house and he made oven roasted brussels with a bit of bacon and spring onion with cajun spice, I couldn't believe how much I liked them. They in no way resembled or tasted like the crap in the can....
Drag this back from a while ago. Stir fry them. The flavors of a stir fry work really really well with them.

Yeah but why would you eat them frozen?

Valid point!

I like split pea soup.

Spicy guacamole and fresh baked bread is a winning combination.

Vega Chocolate protein mix is absolutely incredible. Vegan power!

Alicia Silverston is vegan.

Valid point!

I like split pea soup.

Spicy guacamole and fresh baked bread is a winning combination.

Vega Chocolate protein mix is absolutely incredible. Vegan power!

Alicia Silverston is vegan.

Split pea soup doesn’t count as peas. The peas used for that soup are much closer to a green lentil. (I ❤️ split pea soup)

Split pea soup doesn’t count as peas. The peas used for that soup are much closer to a green lentil. (I ❤ split pea soup)

Agreed! This one restaurant served split pea soup next to the college I was attending......

Theme song while having the soup...

Welp, I splurged and ordered a few items from Hebert's Specialty Meats. We used to stop by there to pick up their crawfish and meat pies as well as boudin and stuffed chickens. Ordered a turducken for Thanksgiving plus a few other entrees. They're shipping it packaged in dry ice. So I'm curious to see how it turns out. Should get it Thursday and I'll pop it all in our freezer and save it for TG weekend. I just wanted something different this year and want to treat the kids with some food from back home.

Looking forward to it!

Now I'm gonna eat cheap the rest of the month to make up for it. Lol.

Filet burgers tonight! I added some chopped onion, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, msg, liquid smoke, worcestershire and parsley. I topped with american and swiss cheeses.

If you used filet you should have added some fat,like bacon. Sounds good though.

Hifive on the msg.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom