What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (4 Viewers)

birria tacoes

5AF9C3A0-90E3-44CE-8064-1371CA85651B.jpeg

We just had some of those from a local place around here (Miner's Taco), so good....I never would have thought consumme would go so well with beef tacos....

Shepherd's pie but with beef instead of lamb.
Seems pretty easy. The recipes online are mostly British and therefore pretty boring. I’d probably make something in the chili direction with the beef and go for a garlicky mashed potatoes topped with cheddar and cilantro.

Seems pretty easy. The recipes online are mostly British and therefore pretty boring. I’d probably make something in the chili direction with the beef and go for a garlicky mashed potatoes topped with cheddar and cilantro.

I would never use cilantro.

Well that’s what I’d do. I don’t like my stiff all mixed together so I probably wouldn’t make it at all. I’d make a hamburger steak with gravy and mashed potatoes on the side.

You don't like mixed stiffys? Never would have guessed.

I went with a recipe I found online but I did make garlic mashed potatoes and I'm getting damn good at making them. I poured in the exact right amount of each ingredient on the first try. Salt, black and white pepper, butter, heavy cream and garlic. I'll update later once it done cooking and I eat it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom