What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (2 Viewers)

I turn 42 on Saturday. For some odd reason I had never had it before until then

Oh I’ve seen tons of movies in my life time lol

A salmon burger is fine, but it's not *really* salmon (in the same way a crab cake isn't the same as eating a big pile of crabmeat, or picking a boiled crab). It's not bad, but you should try a nice piece of roasted salmon (or even better, some good raw salmon from a sushi place). Or smoked salmon... Or cured salmon...

A salmon burger is fine, but it's not *really* salmon (in the same way a crab cake isn't the same as eating a big pile of crabmeat, or picking a boiled crab). It's not bad, but you should try a nice piece of roasted salmon (or even better, some good raw salmon from a sushi place). Or smoked salmon... Or cured salmon...
Yeah, so many ways to prep salmon. It's a pretty versatile food to work with compared to other types of fish.

It’s Tuesday.. gotta celebrate.

Grilling some HEB PRIME1 burgers, a deer burger (leftover ground meat), chicken thighs and crawfish boudin.. along with pork n beans … and Shiner Bock..

Or broiled salmon.

Movies about salmon?
Thanks bubba, you got any other ways?

Thanks bubba, got any other ways?

Thanks bubba, got any other ways?
Sous-vide, salmon rolls (or stuffed salmon), grilled on a cedar plank, fried salmon skin (salmon skin is delicious), salmon roe (eggs - ikura) is delicious, smoked or cured salmon (lox) is great with cream cheese and capers (traditionally on a bagel).

My grocery store had rambutan today

The inside had what looks like an eyeball with an almond sized seed inside of that. It tastes a bit like a grape

Attachments

• PXL_20211027_210824366.jpg
    PXL_20211027_210824366.jpg
    600.3 KB · Views: 0
i love salmon. baked a few filets a week or so ago. usually just salt and pepper or get crazzzzzzzy and i'll do it blackened.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom