What y’all eatin’ - Coronavirus edition (2 Viewers)

pizza sauce, used (canned) whole peeled tomatoes. very happy with the results.

now to make dough..

plan on making a rather simple margherita-ish. sliced roma, fresh mozz, fresh basil. probably make a second with pineapple and jalapeno (don't hate what's great).

pizza sauce, used (canned) whole peeled tomatoes. very happy with the results.

now to make dough..

plan on making a rather simple margherita-ish. sliced roma, fresh mozz, fresh basil. probably make a second with pineapple and jalapeno (don't hate what's great).
I've never had pineapple on a pizza but I'm not sure I'd like it since that I don't like caramel and cheddar cheese popcorn. I know it's not the same but it is mixing two things that I am unsure of together to begin with.

I've never had pineapple on a pizza but I'm not sure I'd like it since that I don't like caramel and cheddar cheese popcorn. I know it's not the same but it is mixing two things that I am unsure of together to begin with.
I still get pineapple and ham or Canadian bacon every now and then. I used to hate the idea of pineapple on pizza, but now I'm ok with it. Not my favorite, but I'll eat it if that's what's on the table.

I love short ribs and do a few different recipes. Your ribs look juicy and sticky and really good... what's your recipe?
I use Gordon Ramsay's recipe with just a few modifications. He starts it on the stove and finishes in the oven, but I stick with stove-top all the way through, with a low and slow covered simmer after adding the broth. I add some carrot (my modification) with the heads of garlic for sauteing. 1 bottle red wine, usually a low-end cab sauv. After reducing the strained liquid toward the end, I throw in a little aromatic (another one of my mods), usually fresh rosemary towards, with extra salt to taste. I would think fresh thyme would work too.

I usually allow at least 4 1/2-5h for my version (total time).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom