Saints What y'all eatin' on this Saints gameday? (1 Viewer)

Looks so yummy and delicious.

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__images__2012__11__20121114-230050-HMTurk-6f5508dacb7c4170a6819f97f0769cac.JPG
Thanx, I had never seen one in captivity before! LOL

Nice variety of menus!
Easy meal!
Roast duck, cranberry compote, roasted Beauregard sweet potatoes, turnip & asparagus(all from the garden); 4x choc ice cream sandwich.
Haven't looked into the wine closet, something will turn up.lol Probably local NM wine. Living in norcal spoiled the hell out of me.

Eating at my in-laws. We are having the basic spread and the wifeā€™s sister is a great cook. We are bringing seafood gumbo with Hood Canal oysters I smoked yesterday. I am also bringing a bottle of Four Roses small batch and 2 bottles of Caymus Pinot Noir.

Will be watching the Saints game there and alcohol consumption will likely be influenced by how the Saints are doing.
Your last sentence is probably true for a lot of WhoDats! :scratch:

:gosaints:

Never had oysters and donā€™t even recognize the drinks (barely ever drink) but it all sounds good. Lol (wine maybe?)

What, no oyster dressing! In New Orleans it is oyster dressing all the way. I didn't get to have any this year and it wasn't like Thanksgiving to me.

šŸ¤” Iā€™ve not heard of that.
Instead of corn bread or ground meat, we use oysters. Better if they are fresh shucked. My grandfather used to shuck a sack of oysters the night before Thanksgiving. We ate a lot of them raw but saved most for the dressing. Nothing better.

Instead of corn bread or ground meat, we use oysters. Better if they are fresh shucked. My grandfather used to shuck a sack of oysters the night before Thanksgiving. We ate a lot of them raw but saved most for the dressing. Nothing better.
Iā€™ve never had one. Iā€™ll have to try this next Thanksgiving, šŸ˜Š

What, no oyster dressing! In New Orleans it is oyster dressing all the way. I didn't get to have any this year and it wasn't like Thanksgiving to me.
We make it every year and even though it was just 2 of us, still made it this year!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom