What you may find on the Falcons boards.... (1 Viewer)

Repost x1000

Our forum is full of trolls so who really cares. I wouldn't even waste my time reading it.

At least he gets blasted from the other falcons fans...

As much as I dislike the falcons I would not take one troll as a representative for the fanbase. That board does need some better moderators though...

It's the internet. People are real idiots behind their keyboard. And if you read his other topics, you'd see that he said there was a reason he was doing that sort of crap and appologized to anyone who was offended. He said their forums were poorly moderated and that he was trying to bring attention to it.

Either way, Katrina crap use to bother me right after like in 06. But now, It's a sad excuse and anyone that still dwells on that is a piece of crap as far as I'm concerned. I can take jokes about it but there's no reason to bring it up when it's related to sports or anything. I just don't get it.

It's been awhile since I expected to hear anything close to class or sanity from Falclowns fans, so this isn't surprising.

Ever look at the posts on nola.com?

This website has moderators, codified standards, and a culture of moderation because of its rules and standards. Many other websites, particularly those associated with NFL teams, have none of the three.

Ever look at the posts on nola.com?

This website has moderators, codified standards, and a culture of moderation because of its rules and standards. Many other websites, particularly those associated with NFL teams, have none of the three.

Nola? Huh. One reason why I don't buy or subscribe to the local daily anymore. This Falclown (might be a Giants troll), is nothing compared to it.

as one guy pointed out in one of those threads, and i paraphrase.... Here's more proof why the falcon fans are widely considered the bottom dwellers of NFL fan bases.

Just tell them that, and how other fan bases laugh at them, and think they are low life losers. (even the eagles fan, and that's saying something). That always riles up the idiots, and makes the few rational fans question and call out the real morons

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom