What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (4 Viewers)

I saw the Waco mini series on Netflix. Way to young to remember that stand off at the time it happened.

Great acting and very entertaining. Incredibly one sided though after fact checking.

I saw the Waco mini series on Netflix. Way to young to remember that stand off at the time it happened.

Great acting and very entertaining. Incredibly one sided though after fact checking.

I remember clearly when it was happening in real time. One of the stranger and most tragic things I've seen. I've seen enough of this to last a lifetime, but if it's good, I might have to watch.

The OKC bombing was close to that time period iirc. Happened maybe a year later. I'll have to look again, but iirc OKC was driven to some degree by the Ruby Ridge and Waco tragedies. A series on OKC might be compelling as well.

Ohhhh. I've been meaning to watch this show for a few years. My ex boyfriend watched it and so I'd always see random episodes when I'd be at his house. Maybe I'll start this one now.
if you like dramas, not even just drug related, but the real world, it really makes you think.

I'm watching the original Frankenstein right now. He's having a tea party with the little girl. Now he's seeing if she can float. She couldn't.

In New Orleans you had Morgus(?) We had Svengoolie (1970-73) and a few years later "Son of Svengoolie." (1979 - the present)

Local terrible comedian, Rich Koz has been doing this show the whole time. I used to watch it with my Grandmother, and now, my Godson loves it. (Because of his Mom)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom