What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (7 Viewers)

I watched Star Trek: Picard.

I'm like half way through the Last Dance.

Otherwise, we watched some of the Harry Potter movies last weekend, because we were supposed to be at Universal this last weekend...yeah..

I decided to watch Deep Space 9 and I’m through the first season. So far I am sticking with Babylon 5 > DS9.

I decided to watch Deep Space 9 and I’m through the first season. So far I am sticking with Babylon 5 > DS9.

It's another one of those "gets progressively better as it goes on" shows. First season or two is pretty rocky. Once the Dominion War stuff starts it becomes next level. Not a popular opinion but probably my favorite Trek show.

Speaking of terrible cheesy shows that I can't stop watching, anyone watching Last Kingdom?

My wife watches it.

Tonight we watched “Yesterday”. Pretty decent movie. Right now watching “BBQ Pitmasters”.

Dood....Beastmaster on Amazon Prime!

Watching the end of the '95 NFC Championship game on FOX.

Rickey Jackson is giving Larry Allen a long day.

I finished the new Ghost in the Shell SAC_2045 series on Netflix. I’m not really a fan of the CGI animation but I’m digging the story itself. It’s nice that they got several of the original English voice actors.

The only thing I don’t like is the cliffhanger at the end of this season. IMO they should have gotten deeper into that particular story arc before cutting it off.

FINALLY started Kim’s Convenience - it’s been in my q for months - really enjoy

Started Ragnarok - this is maybe my fourth Scandinavian show and they don’t suffer subllty in their green v nationalism politics
It’s weird, every subtitle show I watch I get sleepy for the 1sr two episodes then it’s fine

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom