What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (4 Viewers)

Well Picard just finished and I'm happily into Star Wars: Clone Wars. I'm thinking about rewatching Battlestar Galactica.

But mostly I'm reading.
I'm about to sign up for the 1 month free of CBS All Access and binge the heck out of some Picard.

This War of the Worlds series on EPIX looks kinda interesting, anyone watch any of it ?
I've got the series recording on Epix now. Final episode is tomorrow. I'll be binging that soon, too.

EPIX also showing a Bond marathon. Still hate "The Living Daylights" (Maryam D'Abo just leaves me cold) but didn't mind Licence to Kill (Carey Lowell is lovely as is Talisa Sota - currently married to Benjamin Bratt - and a young Benecio Del Toro!). I had always avoided it because of Timothy Dalton, but the whole Bond thing is so ridiculous. Honestly, I don't think real villains find sharks to be as useful as Bond villains do.

Sunderland til I Die on Netflix scratches the sports itch and the "isn't there anything on that's not super dark and depressing" itch. Easy watching and fun.

I think I've watched every episode of Babylon 5 and Stargate SG-1 twice on the COMET TV channel in the past few months.

Starting April 6, the COMET channel is going to show two full series:
Sliders
Battlestar Galactica (new version, including the two-part miniseries you must see before watching the episodes).

I messaged my daughters to see if they remembered Sliders and got a quick response from the youngest one.

"Dad, I don't remember the series, but I DEFINITELY remember this guy!"

1586040983199.png

"Servant" on Apple TV+ is a good one not many people are talking about.

I've heard good things about Parks and Recreation. I'm on episode 2 and I'm wondering how it ever got past the pilot. Does it get better?

I've heard good things about Parks and Recreation. I'm on episode 2 and I'm wondering how it ever got past the pilot. Does it get better?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom