What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Since we're stuck at home, I imagine many of us are spending time catching up on TV / movies / streaming. Here's the thread to share what you've got playing.

Currently, EPIX is having a free preview period on Dish Network, so I'm DVRing a ton of stuff. A few Marvel movies, the War of the World series, a few other movies.

Also, I just found this lovely bit of news:

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
i'll reiterate, "just mercy" is free to watch on google play.

anyone who is passionate about racial injustice needs to see this movie.

i'm shocked at how many posters aren't excited about this. it is one of the few movies where you see injustice in it's highest / worst form.

i don't care who you are, what your beliefs, just watch it. free on google play.

Eeyore

Flucifer
Reaction score
I'm watching channel 23 in Chicago. I don't know who named this channel but it's called Handi tv.

It's mostly Star Trek. Not what I would have expected with such a name.

*KamaraG!rl*

I'm right on top of that, Rose!
Reaction score
i'll reiterate, "just mercy" is free to watch on google play.

anyone who is passionate about racial injustice needs to see this movie.

i'm shocked at how many posters aren't excited about this. it is one of the few movies where you see injustice in it's highest / worst form.

i don't care who you are, what your beliefs, just watch it. free on google play.
I plan to watch it this weekend.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Finished watching the Epstein series on Netflix. That sheet was disturbing. How does a guy get away with what he did for so long? And why did so many people cover up what he did, intentionally or unintentionally?

And the guy, former Florida AG Acosta is the debil. I hope he never gets anywhere near that kind of position again. Good riddance.

Prince Andrew denying he ever met the girl accusing him, yet a photo with the girl on his arm. Not to mention him being spotted by multiple people at Epstein's Island. Not to mention Clinton's alleged trip there dozens of times. More lies with a straight face from people with power. It’s a disease. Meh.

And I'm convinced Epstein didn't off himself. I believe someone did the deed for him.

Maxp

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Finished watching the Epstein series on Netflix. That sheet was disturbing. How does a guy get away with what he did for so long? And why did so many people cover up what he did, intentionally or unintentionally?

And the guy, former Florida AG Acosta is the debil. I hope he never gets anywhere near that kind of position again. Good riddance.

Prince Andrew denying he ever met the girl accusing him, yet a photo with the girl on his arm. Not to mention him being spotted by multiple people at Epstein's Island. Not to mention Clinton's alleged trip there dozens of times. More lies with a straight face from people with power. It’s a disease. Meh.

And I'm convinced Epstein didn't off himself. I believe someone did the deed for him.
You are aware Alex Acosta was Trump's labor secretary until he resigned due to the Epstein case?

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You are aware Alex Acosta was Trump's labor secretary until he resigned due to the Epstein case?
Indeed. Like I said, he's the debil, lol. It shocked me how long it took to bust that case open. And, Epstein very nearly got away with it.

The worst part was the "jail" term that was agreed to. And of course the settlement was agreed to without the plaintiff's knowledge.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I was still working at Labor when he was there, I retired a few months before he was forced out. Never met him but had a few higher up friends that reported to him and sat in some of his meetings. By their accounts he was rather arrogant....most were glad to see him go but fearful who may be replacing him....

Back to the OP, just finished Schitts Creek (Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara), quirky but very funny stuff....

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Watching the first live golf in quite a while. The Charles Schwab Challenge has a very good field with most of the best golfers in the world participating. It's weird watching it without the crowd noise though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom