What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (2 Viewers)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Since we're stuck at home, I imagine many of us are spending time catching up on TV / movies / streaming. Here's the thread to share what you've got playing.

Currently, EPIX is having a free preview period on Dish Network, so I'm DVRing a ton of stuff. A few Marvel movies, the War of the World series, a few other movies.

Also, I just found this lovely bit of news:

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Da 5 Bloods on Netflix... very timely movie and I'm liking it so far...

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wife and i are watching Waco. Into second episode now. It's actually fairly well done. I remember watching when it all went up in flames. One of the most disturbing things I've ever witnessed. Remember the Ruby Ridge thing and like 2 years after Waco was the OKC bombing.

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Been watching Reunited Apart on YouTube where Josh Gad gets together the casts of classic 80s movies to reminisce, recite lines from the movies, etc.. Just watched the Ghostbusters one, it was good .. as was the one with the cast of The Goonies.. But my favorite so far was the one with the cast of Back to the Futrue.. the next one’s going to be Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, which should top them all.. i guess it really depends upon which movies you liked the most.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
watched existenz

hadn't watched in more than a few years. good movie if you like sci-fi.

ian holm reminded me to watch.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
recently finished a rewatch of breaking bad and rolled that right into El Camino
it's fun to watch back to back, but really only the 1st 20 or so minutes work a BB piggy back, but after that they're different experiences

started s2 of Homecoming last night and 5 minutes i was pretty sure i was not going to watch any past ep1
just not good
so tonight i'll have to pick something else to bridge until Dark
probably something britishy

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
recently finished a rewatch of breaking bad and rolled that right into El Camino
it's fun to watch back to back, but really only the 1st 20 or so minutes work a BB piggy back, but after that they're different experiences

started s2 of Homecoming last night and 5 minutes i was pretty sure i was not going to watch any past ep1
just not good

Currently I’m watching your former schoolchum Harry Connick Junior on ‘United We Sing’, where he and his daughter took an RV from NYC to NOLA to thank essential workers and play music along the way.. it’s about what i expected, but all in all there are worse ways to pass a Sunday evening, i guess.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

just not good
I have thought about watching Homeland. Just haven't gotten around to it yet. Watched the Wire with my wife and we enjoyed it. Started the Sopranos but wife didn't care for it, so we're currently watching Madame Secretary and it's not half bad. I like it alright.

I'm still working through Better Call Saul, and should finish the rest of the final season this week.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
I have thought about watching Homeland. Just haven't gotten around to it yet. Watched the Wire with my wife and we enjoyed it. Started the Sopranos but wife didn't care for it, so we're currently watching Madame Secretary and it's not half bad. I like it alright.

I'm still working through Better Call Saul, and should finish the rest of the final season this week.
Like most made for network shows, Madame Secretary tends to get repetitive and boring after a while. We are actually rewatching Sopranos because our current housemates (my wife’s nephews) are too young to have seen it the first time.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Like most made for network shows, Madame Secretary tends to get repetitive and boring after a while. We are actually rewatching Sopranos because our current housemates (my wife’s nephews) are too young to have seen it the first time.
Yeah, we are still early in the first season. We'll watch it until my wife get bored with it.

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone watching Yellowstone? Season premiere was tonight, i recorded it but haven’t watched yet.. I’ve been catching up on the first couple seasons; it’s fine i guess, but i cant seem to really get into it.. i do like the one daughter character though, she has a filthy mouth and is hilarious

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom