What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Since we're stuck at home, I imagine many of us are spending time catching up on TV / movies / streaming. Here's the thread to share what you've got playing.

Currently, EPIX is having a free preview period on Dish Network, so I'm DVRing a ton of stuff. A few Marvel movies, the War of the World series, a few other movies.

Also, I just found this lovely bit of news:

mc4saints

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What we do in the Shadows. The series. There is a movie that came out 1st but I haven't seen it.

Pretty funny and smart. Basically what Vampires do when they are not being Vampires.

Eeyore

Flucifer
Reaction score
I'm going through "How I met Your Mother" again. Somehow, I missed a few episodes of season 7.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
What we do in the Shadows. The series. There is a movie that came out 1st but I haven't seen it.

Pretty funny and smart. Basically what Vampires do when they are not being Vampires.
thanks. i forgot about it and was wanting to check it out.

TenTwo

Are you touched in the head or something?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My wife and I really enjoy crime shows so it's surprising that neither of us ever tried watching Criminal Minds. 15 seasons should have been a clue. We love it, it's a really smart show that is well acted and written.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My wife and I really enjoy crime shows so it's surprising that neither of us ever tried watching Criminal Minds. 15 seasons should have been a clue. We love it, it's a really smart show that is well acted and written.
i get anxious just imagining starting a 5 season show, no way i could start such a long show (like 'Supernatural" seems right in my wheelhouse - i'm almost certain i will not start watching that show)

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
i get anxious just imagining starting a 5 season show, no way i could start such a long show (like 'Supernatural" seems right in my wheelhouse - i'm almost certain i will not start watching that show)
Yeah, 15 seasons is downright scary, lol.

nolaswede

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Please elaborate..... just finished money heist.

interested in barbarians. Is it worth a watch?

i love the narcos, breaking bad, money heist type shows. Any other recommendations?

edit: for some reason i REALLY love the foreign shows like narcos and money heist where i have to read the translation. Any great foreign shows?

We just started watching La Bureau. Gotta say it’s really good so far. Like the acting and trying to learn French, so that it a plus.

OP
bonnjer

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My HBO Max sub is ending and I'll be rotating over to Netflix now, so I finally got around to watching Chernobyl this weekend. It was excellent. Also got through the first season of Westworld and I enjoyed that, too. Next up, Cobra Kai season 3 and whatever else I can find on Netflix for the next month.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom