What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (4 Viewers)

watched death to 2020 on netflix. satire @ 2020, yet so accurate. great cast too.

anyone interested in watching the 1997 mini-series of the shining? i like it better than the previous movie version (nicholson).

anyone interested in watching the 1997 mini-series of the shining? i like it better than the previous movie version (nicholson).

I have it on DVD. John Ritter is a great villain. The miniseries version is better than the movie but there's a lack of Jack Nicholson saying "give me the bat Wendy!"

So, my wife and I are currently watching “Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband”. It’s a live action adaptation manga that tells the story of a former legendary Yakuza that is now a house husband. So the ridiculous premise leads to rediculous situations. It’s mostly Japanese slapstick comedy with a touch of romance. My wife loves it, I have to admit I enjoy it too.

So, my wife and I are currently watching “Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband”. It’s a live action adaptation manga that tells the story of a former legendary Yakuza that is now a house husband. So the ridiculous premise leads to rediculous situations. It’s mostly Japanese slapstick comedy with a touch of romance. My wife loves it, I have to admit I enjoy it too.
ooh i will have to look for this.

started watching daredevil, finally, and about 6 episodes in. i'm late to the game, but i really like it.

alright. took a break to watch luke cage. this is one of the best shows, comic or otherwise, to grace the digital screen.

alright. took a break to watch luke cage. this is one of the best shows, comic or otherwise, to grace the digital screen.

Love LC and DD. Might have to revisit soon. Hope Marvel gets them rebooted at some point.

I actually liked all of the individual Defenders series. The Punisher was great too.

went back to daredevil (looked up the order to watch) and is it wrong that i like fisk?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom