What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (5 Viewers)

Cobra Kai is so friggin' awesome.

I'm in love with Moon and Miguel's mom. :love:

No, he's one of my favorite characters in the Defenders series. Total badarse.
i was always a random comics nerd.

i always liked dc (sgt rock for lyfe), but marvel was always all over the randomness.

shi is my absolute favourite of all time. forgot the publisher, but independent.

watching tv versions of some of the comics i've never been invested in, is awesome. so many new stories.

i was always a random comics nerd.

i always liked dc (sgt rock for lyfe), but marvel was always all over the randomness.

shi is my absolute favourite of all time. forgot the publisher, but independent.

watching tv versions of some of the comics i've never been invested in, is awesome. so many new stories.

Right on. I know some people have a hard time going from comics to the big screen, but that was an easy transition for me. Just expanding those worlds to me. I love it.

i really like daredevil, but it is hard not to want to and finish luke cage. luke cage is forking awesome.

Finishing the last 3 episodes of the last season of The Leftovers tonight...can not wait to see how on earth they wrap this phenomenal show up?! I might be my most favorite show of all time, depending on how it ends.
no explanation needed for the series, start to finish. lovely.

wtf.

david tennant is in jessica jones?!?! i'd totally turn gay for him. fork, i love that dude.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom