What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (4 Viewers)

Watched Jordan Peele's "Us" last night. Very good movie. Needed a little bit better exposition of some themes and plot points; I get wanting a movie that makes you think vs. handing it to you on a platter, but this was a little too vague.

Definitely worth watching though; it's on HBO on Demand
good, almost great, movie. definitely worth a watch.

Through PPV or a subscription?

I see them offered to rent/buy on Amazon Prime but I purchased all thru Vudu. Have all of the apps on my smart TV.
Highly recommend The Invisible Man.
Sounds silly but man it was very very well done and all who I’ve directed to watch it have come back to me telling me how much they loved it.

Attachments

• 52EA732B-1E7C-4483-B204-52F6A03A2F6C.jpeg
    52EA732B-1E7C-4483-B204-52F6A03A2F6C.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 4
I see them offered to rent/buy on Amazon Prime but I purchased all thru Vudu. Have all of the apps on my smart TV.
Highly recommend The Invisible Man.
Sounds silly but man it was very very well done and all who I’ve directed to watch it have come back to me telling me how much they loved it.

Isn't it a horror flick? I'm not a fan of the genre. Not really in the mood for stuff like that. But I could be wrong.

Isn't it a horror flick? I'm not a fan of the genre. Not really in the mood for stuff like that. But I could be wrong.

No sir. Psychological. It is horrific tho in the sense that there are men out there like this.

Attachments

• BCC3D74E-6088-4CF8-B51C-74409DD2FCF3.png
    BCC3D74E-6088-4CF8-B51C-74409DD2FCF3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Watched Sonic the Hedgehog with my son. I'd say it's one of the better video game based movies. Obviously a kids movie but still enjoyable.

After I finished Ozarks I have went retro and I am watching Dexter all over again. Next will be Californication again. Both series are my favorites.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom