What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (2 Viewers)

Just finished S7 (final season) of Clone Wars over the weekend after doing S3 of Cobra Kai, the last 4 episodes of CW were some Star Wars at its finest, Cobra Kai was great and Johnny cracked me up as always, great set up for S4.

Started Rebels last night, and still doing my weekly episodes of The Expanse, Pennyworth, Your Honor, The Stand (new remake, like it so far, good cast), Star Trek Discovery, A Teacher, and once they're back from their breaks, Seal Team and Goldbergs. Gotta still see the season finale of Power Book II: Ghost.

I also saw that the back end of S6 of Vikings (9 episodes) dropped recently, so I'll get to those eventually.

Finally did the amazon thing. In search of seven season box set arrived on Thursday. 2 discs thru season one. Nimoy with the kids doing the esp thing was one of the early highlights. Red slave was a rather angry way of saying work sucks,quite the unintentional sleight of hand from the esp episode as well. But very accurate. The pileggi 2002 revival stuff should be cool,find out soon enough.

An Agatha christie three pack.death on the nile,evil under the sun and the mirror cracked. In between the in search of episodes that is.

I am not sure if it is available via streaming services in the US or just cable TV, but I've been watching Your Honor for the past 6-7 weeks and eagerly await each new episode.

Obviously I am inclined to watch anything with New Orleans as the backdrop, but I also like Bryan Cranston and find the story itself compelling.

The story is fictional, of course, but I am interested to know if there is still a well-known organised crime presence in New Orleans?

I suspect the narratives about city hall and police corruption bear more than a passing resemblance to real life too.

clooney's the midnight sky

avoid, 3/10

cost $100M and didn't even make $100K, ouch

What we do in the Shadows. The series. There is a movie that came out 1st but I haven't seen it.

Pretty funny and smart. Basically what Vampires do when they are not being Vampires.

What we do in the Shadows. The series. There is a movie that came out 1st but I haven't seen it.

Pretty funny and smart. Basically what Vampires do when they are not being Vampires.
thanks. i forgot about it and was wanting to check it out.

My wife and I really enjoy crime shows so it's surprising that neither of us ever tried watching Criminal Minds. 15 seasons should have been a clue. We love it, it's a really smart show that is well acted and written.

My wife and I really enjoy crime shows so it's surprising that neither of us ever tried watching Criminal Minds. 15 seasons should have been a clue. We love it, it's a really smart show that is well acted and written.
i get anxious just imagining starting a 5 season show, no way i could start such a long show (like 'Supernatural" seems right in my wheelhouse - i'm almost certain i will not start watching that show)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom