What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Since we're stuck at home, I imagine many of us are spending time catching up on TV / movies / streaming. Here's the thread to share what you've got playing.

Currently, EPIX is having a free preview period on Dish Network, so I'm DVRing a ton of stuff. A few Marvel movies, the War of the World series, a few other movies.

Also, I just found this lovely bit of news:

OP
bonnjer

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I finally caught up on Cobra Kai season 3. That was good stuff. Dropping Netflix for the month and will be moving back to HBO Max next week when Justice League comes out and the Godzilla vs Kong later in the month. I'll probably hit up the free one-month trial of Paramount + before the end of the month, too.

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So i just watched the first ep of Real World Homecoming, where they reunite the cast of the original RW from the first season way back in 1992.. Had no plans to watch it, i guess it’s on Paramount Plus but it showed up on YouTube for me, so i clicked on it, and wound up watching the whole thing.. Talk about a time warp; i remember being in my first year of college when it aired, and reality television wasnt yet a thing.. It all seemed really fresh and exciting.. Really cool to see what;s happened with the various cast members, and how different RW was before it devolved into just a giant frat party type of show.
So weird that they're now late 40s/early 50s somethings. It's a good sociology experiment to see these guinea pigs in the flesh on camera as young adults (versus what most of us have which is just a perception of how we were at 20 something) and realize now how truly DUMB you are at that age when you think you've got it all figured out.

st dude

The dotless one
Super Moderator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just getting to this and I find it hilarious!

I am watching it, I think it’s a scream. Here is my alien story. One of the actresses with a regular role in the show was staying at our house last year when she had a casting call for resident alien. She told us all about the show and ended up getting the part. Wow. Its been a big break for her career. The concept sounded so whacky, I am surprised to say the show is quite clever. Our friend is great in it.

tomwaits

Frontier Psychiatrist
Reaction score
I have YouTube tv and I can have it record every Columbo episode that airs. Its a pretty sweet deal.

tomwaits

Frontier Psychiatrist
Reaction score
I finally caught up on Cobra Kai season 3. That was good stuff. Dropping Netflix for the month and will be moving back to HBO Max next week when Justice League comes out and the Godzilla vs Kong later in the month. I'll probably hit up the free one-month trial of Paramount + before the end of the month, too.
I was thinking of dropping Netflix, but my 3yo loves Camp Cretaceous, so we have that playing a lot. I have to say, its not a bad show.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was thinking of dropping Netflix, but my 3yo loves Camp Cretaceous, so we have that playing a lot. I have to say, its not a bad show.
I keep wanting to cut Netflix, and keep finding stuff to watch. Netflix is like crack, lol.

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
A friend highly recommended Tell Me Your Secrets on Prime. About to watch the 1st episode. Will update when I have an opinion.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
re-watching kim's convenience. i love this show. appa is my idol.
We just started watching this show a few days ago, already on season 3....great show and cast...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom