What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (2 Viewers)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Since we're stuck at home, I imagine many of us are spending time catching up on TV / movies / streaming. Here's the thread to share what you've got playing.

Currently, EPIX is having a free preview period on Dish Network, so I'm DVRing a ton of stuff. A few Marvel movies, the War of the World series, a few other movies.

Also, I just found this lovely bit of news:

FLEA

Livin' the dream
Reaction score

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Started with the first episode of ZeroZeroZero last night. The actor that I recognized so far is Gabriel Byrne. It's about the global cocaine trade/criminal organizations, and I'm liking what I've seen so far. The 3 locales in the 1st episode are Italy, Mexico, and NOLA. It's based on a book of the same name, and for youse ppl w/ Prime, that's where you can watch S1 which is all there is so far...

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Started with the first episode of ZeroZeroZero last night. The actor that I recognized so far is Gabriel Byrne. It's about the global cocaine trade/criminal organizations, and I'm liking what I've seen so far. The 3 locales in the 1st episode are Italy, Mexico, and NOLA. It's based on a book of the same name, and for youse ppl w/ Prime, that's where you can watch S1 which is all there is so far...

Ive been interested in that one for a while. I had no idea it had NOLA shoots though. May have to move it up on the watch list

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Just watched the 1st 3 episodes of Invincible....it starts off kind of slow and then.....really digging it.....

OP
bonnjer

bonnjer

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone watch My Hero Academia? My daughter loves it, so she finally bugged me enough to sit down and watch it. After the first couple of episodes, I wasn't really digging it (not much of an anime person), but it has grown on me. It helps that she and I get to watch it together, although I have watched several episodes without her recently. She's seen them all multiple times, so she already knows what happens.

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just picked up Disney again. Just finished Mando S2 and started Wandavision last night.

I thought Mandalorian was good but individual episodes were not as interesting as Season one. Feels like Nick Noltes character should have lived.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
Anyone watching The Irregulars on Netflix?

town123

Rookie
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Homeland is done. Every season was great except season 3. (slow & slower)

Only one season as it's a one-off, but, I thought Watchmen (the series with Regina King) was fantastic.

The show starts with the Black Wall Street Massacre, the only time Americans used airplanes on their own people. The 100 year anniversary of this race massacre is the end of May 2021.

OP
bonnjer

bonnjer

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Working my way through Star Trek: Discovery now. Halfway done with season 3, so I'll be caught up soon. I'm enjoying this season quite a bit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom