What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Since we're stuck at home, I imagine many of us are spending time catching up on TV / movies / streaming. Here's the thread to share what you've got playing.

Currently, EPIX is having a free preview period on Dish Network, so I'm DVRing a ton of stuff. A few Marvel movies, the War of the World series, a few other movies.

Also, I just found this lovely bit of news:

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Working my way through Star Trek: Discovery now. Halfway done with season 3, so I'll be caught up soon. I'm enjoying this season quite a bit.
I really like this show.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
let us know if you do. it is on my list. i'll watch just about anything related to sherlock.
I watched the first three episodes. It's pretty good. Definitely a different take on the Holmes genre of mystery. In three episodes, the only view of Holmes was his feet and vomit. In many ways, Holmes and Watson are just plot points to say they're in Victorian England. But it's only three episodes and I'm in for the long haul.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I watched the first three episodes. It's pretty good. Definitely a different take on the Holmes genre of mystery. In three episodes, the only view of Holmes was his feet and vomit. In many ways, Holmes and Watson are just plot points to say they're in Victorian England. But it's only three episodes and I'm in for the long haul.
awesome. thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom