What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (1 Viewer)

I randomly started watching Food Wars on Netflix. It has way more nudity and people having highly sexual responses to food than I anticipated, even for an anime.

It's basically like if someone said "What if Iron Chef took place at the most elite cooking school in the world and every time someone eats food their clothes disappear and they have an orgasm?"

I randomly started watching Food Wars on Netflix. It has way more nudity and people having highly sexual responses to food than I anticipated, even for an anime.

It's basically like if someone said "What if Iron Chef took place at the most elite cooking school in the world and every time someone eats food their clothes disappear and they have an orgasm?"
I don't know why, but I'm intrigued. I'll have to give it a look see. Lol.

This is now priority one for me.

Been watching a lot of mountain bike videos on YouTube.

Check this one out with Danny MacAskill, not really mountain biking, but still awesome!

awesome

Today I started to watch new tv show - Hernan. 6\10. But I have already watched two episodes movies123 Historical drama about how Spanish “Conquistador” Hernán Cortés arrives in the shores of what today is México and faces both local demons and those who’ve sailed with him. Not bad drama for watching after work and relax.
adJ2jnpz77ai4coQqNzzBQ0OiXN.jpg

Watching Grosse Pointe Blank

Seen that movie more times than I could conveniently count...just a great, fun movie

Dark, deadpan humor. Good chemistry between John and Joan Cusack, Alan Arkman as the doctor, and Dan Akroyd playing a contract killer.

Watching Grosse Pointe Blank

Seen that movie more times than I could conveniently count...just a great, fun movie

Dark, deadpan humor. Good chemistry between John and Joan Cusack, Alan Arkman as the doctor, and Dan Akroyd playing a contract killer.
Good film.

We are currently running through the Morning Show on ATV+ and it is way better than I expected.

Good film.

We are currently running through the Morning Show on ATV+ and it is way better than I expected.
I have been thinking about getting ATV. Really want to see Greyhound and Foundation

I have been thinking about getting ATV. Really want to see Greyhound and Foundation

We got a free year when we bought our 2nd Apple TV. It's about to renew. Hmm $5 x 12 months is $60 off another Apple Tv. Seems worth it, because I need one for my office (airplay is great).

Edit. It's down to 3 months free now. :mad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom