What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (4 Viewers)

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would have to say that season 4 is where it’s at. Best plots and show of character depth thus far. I can’t get enough of it now.
Yeah, I was wondering how you were liking it. It's an incredible show. I'll probably rewatch it one more time since I have a new TV and I would think it looks even better on the new TV.

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I saw the previews for Yellow Jackets. I didn't think i would like the female version of Lord of the Flies, but it is so much more. I was surprised i like it so much. the flash back and forth between present and past is done well

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I saw the previews for Yellow Jackets. I didn't think i would like the female version of Lord of the Flies, but it is so much more. I was surprised i like it so much. the flash back and forth between present and past is done well
Funny that you say that bc I was fishing on reddit for a new show - and it just could not shut up about Yellowjackets and Arcane
I watched the first free episode of YJ and loved it

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I was wondering how you were liking it. It's an incredible show. I'll probably rewatch it one more time since I have a new TV and I would think it looks even better on the new TV.
Im already on S7E4. I love it. So much depth of the characters. I mean the way they start off with Jamie Lanister you would think he will be hated throughout. The fact that they can even pull off small redemption of some of the characters is masterful. I couldn’t pull myself away from it during seasons 4 and 5. And I’m even watching the extra commentary after most episodes.

Best drama I have seen in well maybe ever. So many storylines. They actually dropped one storyline for a whole season and there was still so much going on I didn’t even realize it until it showed back up.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im already on S7E4. I love it. So much depth of the characters. I mean the way they start off with Jamie Lanister you would think he will be hated throughout. The fact that they can even pull off small redemption of some of the characters is masterful. I couldn’t pull myself away from it during seasons 4 and 5. And I’m even watching the extra commentary after most episodes.

Best drama I have seen in well maybe ever. So many storylines. They actually dropped one storyline for a whole season and there was still so much going on I didn’t even realize it until it showed back up.
Yeah, the character and world building is excellent. So much so that when a character dies, it hurts, or it's so, um, satisfying when a bad one gets offed. It just feels like you're connected to the characters and it just feels so relevant even though it's a different world.

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, the character and world building is excellent. So much so that when a character dies, it hurts, or it's so, um, satisfying when a bad one gets offed. It just feels like you're connected to the characters and it just feels so relevant even though it's a different world.
ramsey.jpg

GeauxWhoDats

Insert Clever Title Here
Reaction score
I just rewatched Marco Polo. That series was so good and they were setting up for an awesome S3 before Netflix pulled the plug due to the price tag. The horse stampede scene is still one of the best.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just rewatched Marco Polo. That series was so good and they were setting up for an awesome S3 before Netflix pulled the plug due to the price tag. The horse stampede scene is still one of the best.
Yeah, I was bummed they pulled the plug after 2 seasons. Enjoyed the show.

Booker

All-Pro
Reaction score
I’ve been enjoying it — Lord of the Flies meets Mean Girls…with maybe a touch of Alive?

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They did a good job at making sure it wasn't comparable to Lord of the flies.
Christina Ricci character (both young and adult) is good.

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone seen “I know this Much Is True?” Loved the book, all of Lambs books in fact. Nobody can write a page turner like him. Not sure how well it translates to screen but I’m gonna give it a go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom