What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (1 Viewer)

Impeachment: American Crime Story. I was much younger back in the 90's so I didn't pay too much attention to the whole Clinton-Lewinsky scandal. This series is a pretty good lock back in time to something that had the whole country shook.

Been watching this Prophecy series with Doug Bachelor. The best line I got from it was, it doesn't matter when the Lord returns, it just matters that we trust In him daily. So, stop worrying about things, and just trust.

Girlfriend is making me watch 4400 and La Brea.

I can't even nod off because both are so rediculous. I need someone to untie me, yes this is a cry for help.

Netflix just dropped a new animated series based off the video game League of Legends (which I've never played) called Arcane. They're releasing 3 episodes at a time, and I just binged all 3. The animation is spectacular to say the least, there's some pretty intense action at times with lots of blood shown (but no real gore), and the voice acting is great as well. One of the characters is played by the actor Shohreh Aghdashloo (Chrisjen Avasarala in The Expanse)...

A little personal connection to this show. I had finished the 1st episode and I went on fbook, and one of my college buddies/fraternity brother posted on his page that he had been in charge of casting and voice directing for the series, so that's really cool...

Steve Martin was never a snl cast member
Also in what way would Farley fill what Steve Martin does?
It’s quite the stretch to say Farley filled the belushi role
My problem with Farley is that he always made himself the punchline and that punchline was always‘I’m a loud fat guy’
Every.Time.
The talent was clear, but he showed less range that Joe Piscopo
His physical comedy was elite. That’s what made him what he was.

Netflix just dropped a new animated series based off the video game League of Legends (which I've never played) called Arcane. They're releasing 3 episodes at a time, and I just binged all 3. The animation is spectacular to say the least, there's some pretty intense action at times with lots of blood shown (but no real gore), and the voice acting is great as well. One of the characters is played by the actor Shohreh Aghdashloo (Chrisjen Avasarala in The Expanse)...

A little personal connection to this show. I had finished the 1st episode and I went on fbook, and one of my college buddies/fraternity brother posted on his page that he had been in charge of casting and voice directing for the series, so that's really cool...

Arcane is really good. The Soundtrack is exceptional.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom