What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (5 Viewers)

I just finished "Plot Against America" on HBOMax. It is a 6 part miniseries based on a novel by Phillip Roth. It is an alternate reality premise where Charles Lindburgh beat FDR for president and then made a deal with the Nazis to keep America out of WWII, leaving Germany an easy victory in Europe. The main plot isn't the war but rather the effects on the American people at home. It was made by David Simon and Ed Burns who also made The Wire and Treme, among others. I was was really well done and exceeded my expectations.

S2 is where it's at, but you should know by S1 e4 or 5 if you can hang - if not then it's probably not your thing (like you say)
I only have one episode left of season two. Apparently it is my thing. Although if it didn't have Bronn, Tyreon and Arya I don't think I would be that interested. Very hooked though.

red notice is kinda, well, mostly terrible. though, jumanji (2nd generation) vs daredevil is forking fantastic. super fantastic.

Currently watching the end of the Chargers-Vikings game.. but apparently , according to the guide, there is a show scheduled to be on right now, being preempted by the game- called “Diarrhea of a Poopy Kid”…. THIS is why we cant have nice things America

2C2DBD0E-E883-48ED-97A3-860C4B61A79A.jpeg

Last edited:
Currently watching every single holiday movie out there. My wife is in full blown Christmas Mode.

She was watching "Holidate" tonight, while I was doing work on the computer. I only caught like 5% of the movie, but wow, was it a raunchy comedy.

I want to catch that Red Notice on Netflix. Looked funny.

Currently watching every single holiday movie out there. My wife is in full blown Christmas Mode.

She was watching "Holidate" tonight, while I was doing work on the computer. I only caught like 5% of the movie, but wow, was it a raunchy comedy.

I want to catch that Red Notice on Netflix. Looked funny.
Wife and kids started with Elf tonight
i don’t expect it to lighten up any

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom