What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
bonnjer

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Finished Squid Game. I sure hope there's a second season.

Starting Transformers: War for Cybertron trilogy. Been meaning to watch it for a while now.

OP
OP
bonnjer

bonnjer

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Finished the first part of the War for Cybertron trilogy (Siege). I love the animation style of it and the story is fun Transformers stuff. I'll come back to the second part soon.

Starting with Hellbound now.

town123

Rookie
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Finished watching

Station Eleven .. Meh
Jack Reacher .. Great
Gordon, Gino and Fred Series (Gordon Ramsay) .. Hilarious

nolaspe

Slava Ukraini!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I watched The Adam Project last night. I really liked it, it's a nice take in the sci fi genre, it's definitely not game changing in any way, but it's good. Ryan Reynolds doing his thing w/ the zingers, Mark Ruffalo and Jennifer Garner have smaller yet very substantial roles, Zoe Saldana is good as well, and the kid who stars in it apparently got the role b/c he memorized the script to Deadpool 2 at age 11 and blew Ryan Reynolds away with that... It's very entertaining and surprisingly gets you in the feels a few times and the action is very solid...

The guy who directed it, Shawn Levy, also did Free Guy and is going to do Deadpool 3...

It's on Netflix...

Last edited:

Brad Mojo

Funkier than you.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I watched The Adam Project last night. I really liked it, it's a nice take in the sci fi genre, it's definitely not game changing in any way, but it's good. Ryan Reynolds doing his thing w/ the zingers, Mark Ruffalo and Jennifer Garner have smaller yet very substantial roles, Zoe Saldana is good as well, and the kid who stars in it apparently got the role b/c he memorized the script to Deadpool 2 and blew Ryan Reynolds away with that... It's very entertaining and surprisingly gets you in the feels a few times...

The guy who directed it, Shawn Levy, also did Free Guy and is going to do Deadpool 3...

It's on Netflix...
I saw the trailer and it piqued my interest. I added it to my list.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I watched The Adam Project last night. I really liked it, it's a nice take in the sci fi genre, it's definitely not game changing in any way, but it's good. Ryan Reynolds doing his thing w/ the zingers, Mark Ruffalo and Jennifer Garner have smaller yet very substantial roles, Zoe Saldana is good as well, and the kid who stars in it apparently got the role b/c he memorized the script to Deadpool 2 at age 11 and blew Ryan Reynolds away with that... It's very entertaining and surprisingly gets you in the feels a few times and the action is very solid...

It's on Netflix...
We watched it last night also….enjoyed it…..

OP
OP
bonnjer

bonnjer

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Watched the first two episodes of Raised by Wolves. Hasn't completely pulled me in, yet. Switched to season 3 of Westworld, since I forgot that I hadn't watched it already.

kizzy821

Raisins: the devil's chocolate chips.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I started watching Zelenskyy's show 'Servant of the People' on Netflix. The first episode has a good 10-15 chuckles. And by episode 4, I paused to actually laugh out loud (that's how I measure comedies).

I haven't watched many foreign comedies. A few British shows here and there on PBS, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I'm not a huge fan of subtitles because I miss the stuff that plays out on the actor's faces. But I don't mind it here.

The supporting cast is great. It's something light that lifts my spirits. I'd recommend. So far, it's genuinely funny.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom