What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (6 Viewers)

Just binged the 1st season of Wolf Like Me w/ Josh Gad and Isla Fisher. Def a different take on the werewolf genre, I liked it, plus they play some Queens of the Stone Age, and it's filmed in @zeetes backyard of Australia. I did feel bad for the Volvo though, poor thing went thru the ringer...

thanks for the info Dave. I'm about to get HBO Max, had it with Amazon Prime until it left there (and nothing to replace it....thinking about dropping Prime altogether now)....I watched the first 4 episodes of Station 11 in NOLA while visiting my sister (who has it)....read the book and love the series so far....

thanks for the info Dave. I'm about to get HBO Max, had it with Amazon Prime until it left there (and nothing to replace it....thinking about dropping Prime altogether now)....I watched the first 4 episodes of Station 11 in NOLA while visiting my sister (who has it)....read the book and love the series so far....
Yeah, I'm starting to question the need for Prime, although I admit, I am looking forward to the release of the next season of their Jack Ryan series. That's probably not gonna happen until this spring tho.

I just download what I want to see, great quality and no need to pay for a service. Am I missing something?

Finished Silent Sea. It's a quick watch (only 8 episodes), but it was enjoyable.

Starting Archive 81 now.

I just download what I want to see, great quality and no need to pay for a service. Am I missing something?
a lot of us here have used all the methods. I used to get my stuff from newsbnz and then did krodi a while. I only carry one service at a time so I guess paying between 7 and 15 a month to keep me from having to stay up on the learning curve and dodging ISP’s is just worth it at this point in my life. If we want quality programming, they have to get money from someone. You are all welcome.

Just finished Archive 81 on Netflix. Eight episodes, so a quick watch, but the pace was slow to begin. It definitely picked up quickly, though. Nice and creepy. Eerie vibe to the soundtrack in the episodes. Worth a watch.

a lot of us here have used all the methods. I used to get my stuff from newsbnz and then did krodi a while. I only carry one service at a time so I guess paying between 7 and 15 a month to keep me from having to stay up on the learning curve and dodging ISP’s is just worth it at this point in my life. If we want quality programming, they have to get money from someone. You are all welcome.
Hey absolutely. Everyone's situation is different. A plus for me being Canadian is that downloading isn't frowned upon by the feds, so I don't have to play ISP games. I still use one because of hackers and whatnot though. There really is no learning curve, it's pretty basic stuff....lol... I'm a tard, I don't even have a cell phone. I would be lost trying to figure out a phone and my thumbs would need retraining.

Hey absolutely. Everyone's situation is different. A plus for me being Canadian is that downloading isn't frowned upon by the feds, so I don't have to play ISP games. I still use one because of hackers and whatnot though. There really is no learning curve, it's pretty basic stuff....lol... I'm a tard, I don't even have a cell phone. I would be lost trying to figure out a phone and my thumbs would need retraining.
Im not against it. I never thought I should just abstain from watching stuff because I was poor, and I have certainly been that at times. I know a lot of our members did that because we had some lengthy threads on the tech forum.

Started watching season 11 of Curb Your Enthusiasm last night.

Well worth the wait so far.

Holy crap, I was crying from laughter in episode 4 (The Watermelon). That might be the best episode of the entire series.
We went back to season 7 (the Seinfeld reunion season) and have been binging, and now well into season 8. We've seen them but at a time where we were only paying half attention. Now we are paying half attention to the other half.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom