What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (3 Viewers)

nolaspe

Slava Ukraini!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Everything Everywhere All at Once is BONKERS...

Brad Mojo

Funkier than you.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Everything Everywhere All at Once is BONKERS...

My daughter brought me to this one - first post-pandemic theater trip. We both really liked it. "Bonkers" is a very good adjective to describe it.

I loved the Ratatouille/Raccoonie

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I binged watched Killing It with Craig Robertson.
I don't know why i think Craig Robertson is so funny...
Who knew Python Huting in South Florida was a thing...

Reaction score
Been watching this series on youtube. This kid is 16 years old making these kind of videos. This is based on Liminal spaces, the backrooms started as a troll post on the internet several years ago. The picture showed an office like room with yellow wallpaper and said "If you're not careful and noclip out of reality, you'll end up in the backrooms." "The backrooms is endless, 600 million miles squared. The Lights are at maximum humbuzz and the carpet smells mildewed. Becareful, if something is around, god save you because it sure as hell has heard you." No clipping happens in video games, you can fall "out of the game world" and appear in places you're not meant to be. This kid literally took a meme and made it into a serious movie like project, kinda crazy. There is some language on the last couple of videos, just becareful of that.

Last edited:

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I Just watched the documentary on George Carlin: George Carlins American Dream.
It was great.
But it bothers me that the stuff he was talking about 35-40 years ago hasn't changed at all and is still 100% relative today.
It makes me sad for this county  and sad for humanity in general.

nolaspe

Slava Ukraini!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Episode 1 of S3 of For All Mankind dropped, so I'm stoked about that...

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
i have very high standards on what is comedy. office space, grandma's boy, idiocracy, baseketball, dirty work, people above 5'6", etc.

all of this knowledge, yet an unexpected watching of a movie (but featuring an actress i fancy caught my eye) made me revaluate my strict standards of comedy.

senior year, with rebel wilson, aka the second option to the goddess cate, is so forking funny. i've watched it twice in less a day. twice. it is legitimately in the 31337 <145$ 0ph (|-|@///?1(),,2

nolaspe

Slava Ukraini!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i have very high standards on what is comedy. office space, grandma's boy, idiocracy, baseketball, dirty work, people above 5'6", etc.

all of this knowledge, yet an unexpected watching of a movie (but featuring an actress i fancy caught my eye) made me revaluate my strict standards of comedy.

senior year, with rebel wilson, aka the second option to the goddess cate, is so forking funny. i've watched it twice in less a day. twice. it is legitimately in the 31337 <145$ 0ph (|-|@///?1(),,2
I watched it not too long ago, it had its funny moments. Not sure it's legit in the 31337 <145$ 0ph (|-|@///?1(),,2 though, my dude lol... I'm glad Rebel was able to lose the weight that she did for her own sake...

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I watched it not too long ago, it had its funny moments. Not sure it's legit in the 31337 <145$ 0ph (|-|@///?1(),,2 though, my dude lol... I'm glad Rebel was able to lose the weight that she did for her own sake...
Careful nola, zeetes has a big brain

COACHTDL

Squad Leader
Reaction score
"The Boys". Nothing like the first five minutes of the new season to make you want to throw up! I thought the first five minutes of series was memorable, but damn! Crazy writers

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
"The Boys". Nothing like the first five minutes of the new season to make you want to throw up! I thought the first five minutes of series was memorable, but damn! Crazy writers
I can’t think of a show that’s a better mix of broad/bombastic and scalpel sharp insight

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Black Mirror has a few episoded like that.. Especially the first episode.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom