What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (3 Viewers)

It (Homeland) gets better, a lot better imo. Wife and I watched the entire series. Would watch again.

If you haven’t seen The Bureau(Le Bureau), I really recommend it. Both the Wife and I really enjoyed Homeland!

Cracow Monsters on Netflix

Yep. It's not an indictment of teens, it's an indictment of their parents.

Or the lack of parents entirely, thinking of the drug dealer and his little "brother" henchman....I think the show is incredibly well done, just difficult to watch at times....

Or the lack of parents entirely, thinking of the drug dealer and his little "brother" henchman....I think the show is incredibly well done, just difficult to watch at times....
It suffers a little bit from the same thing that plagued 13 Reasons Why; namely, that ALL OF THIS is happening to 8 students. It strains credulity a little bit, even if I understand why it's so. That said, it's really well done and a lovely slice of nihilism on the screen.

We finished Mad Men and the last episode pretty much stunk. I don't think it really wrapped up the story.
We started Homeland. Four episodes in and it's OK, but not necessarily compelling at this point. I could take it or leave it.
I just started watching Sons of Anarchy (I know, I’m about 14 years late) and Jax’s girlfriend Tara was also in Mad Men as one of Don Draper’s side pieces (the Jewish woman whose family owned the department store).

In both shows she plays such unlikable characters. I just want to punch her stupid face.

I just started watching Sons of Anarchy (I know, I’m about 14 years late) and Jax’s girlfriend Tara was also in Mad Men as one of Don Draper’s side pieces (the Jewish woman whose family owned the department store).

In both shows she plays such unlikable characters. I just want to punch her stupid face.
She’s awesome in Billions. She actually awesome in all of those. Also, I love her.

As much as I rooted for her and Jax in SOA, I have to admit that she does have the face of someone you want to smack. She has "jerk face." (Like, literally, everyone who's been part of the SNL cast. Ever.)

As much as I rooted for her and Jax in SOA, I have to admit that she does have the face of someone you want to smack. She has "jerk face." (Like, literally, everyone who's been part of the SNL cast. Ever.)
For me it’s just her dry arse pretentious personality in every character she plays.

She is not very diverse IMO. She always seems miscast to me but that may just mean I don’t think she can act.

We just finished watching Chuck. Such a great show. I don’t know why I didn’t bother watching it when it was on NBC, but it was pretty funny.
This is a show I have been meaning to watch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom