What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (6 Viewers)

Just finished Euphoria season 2 episode 4. It seems like everyone is a candidate for mayor of Crazytown, but...
I think Cal going scorched earth on his family puts him in the lead. Man, he literally P'Oed all over everything and one was step from literally burning it all down.
Indeed, but you’ll find even more candidates next episode

Just started Outer Range on Amazon Prime. I'm just 2 episodes in but so far so good. It is a cross between Yellowstone and Dark.

Just started Outer Range on Amazon Prime. I'm just 2 episodes in but so far so good. It is a cross between Yellowstone and Dark.
Ok, that got my attention. I will have to check this out. Just came out?

Lately I've been watching Halo and Picard season 2. I finished Moon Night last week. Here and there I chip away at The Last Kingdom and Arcane.

My wife has been on a White Collar (to which she abruptly stopped in season 3), to Glades, to Dexter, to House, to Black List. Right now, she's watching House.

I can't keep her on one show. And she rarely watches anything new.

She's out of town the next 2 weeks, so I may be able to find a few shoes to plow through. I want to finish Arcane first.

Most of my nights are spent playing PS5 when everyone goes to bed (Thankfully way earlier than me).

Indeed, but you’ll find even more candidates next episode
So I finished Euphoria season 2. Certainly enjoyed it. Zendaya is so impressive in this role. It's such a departure from her role in the Spider-man movies. I did feel that season 2 wasn't quite as good as the first season, but it was close. I didn't realize that it had been renewed for a third season, so I thought that ending was the end. I do look forward to more of the story.

My Ode to This Is Us

I can roughly guess the demographic of the board and I know this won't be most folks cup of tea (but I was wrong about people liking Euphoria so who knows).

If you're ever in the mood to watch something endearing and emotional and excruciating and uplifting... Something that you should probably watch alone if you don't like others seeing you cry...

Give "This Is Us" a watch. It's literally one of the best shows of my lifetime and I only have about 7 or 8 programs on that list.

From what I recall, they had one of the most diverse writers rooms in all of TV. And boy does it show.

When critics describe storytelling as "layered" or "rich" - THIS is what they're talking about.

It surrounds you. It takes your breath away. The way they make normal seem so beautiful.

I haven't received much, if any, unconditional love in my lifetime. But I know exactly what it feels like because of this show.

There are moments where I get up and stand inches away from the TV set so as to consume every single utterance.

I want to catch every blink of a character's eyelid, because there will be 2 pages of dialogue expressed in that split second.

I guess I'm trying to say that if you love to feel things.... like REALLY. FEEL. THINGS.

Then "This Is Us" is something you simply have to watch in this lifetime.

The series finale is next Tuesday and it will break me. It's like a really good friend is dying.

#Hulu

My Ode to This Is Us

I can roughly guess the demographic of the board and I know this won't be most folks cup of tea (but I was wrong about people liking Euphoria so who knows).

If you're ever in the mood to watch something endearing and emotional and excruciating and uplifting... Something that you should probably watch alone if you don't like others seeing you cry...

Give "This Is Us" a watch. It's literally one of the best shows of my lifetime and I only have about 7 or 8 programs on that list.

From what I recall, they had one of the most diverse writers rooms in all of TV. And boy does it show.

When critics describe storytelling as "layered" or "rich" - THIS is what they're talking about.

It surrounds you. It takes your breath away. The way they make normal seem so beautiful.

I haven't received much, if any, unconditional love in my lifetime. But I know exactly what it feels like because of this show.

There are moments where I get up and stand inches away from the TV set so as to consume every single utterance.

I want to catch every blink of a character's eyelid, because there will be 2 pages of dialogue expressed in that split second.

I guess I'm trying to say that if you love to feel things.... like REALLY. FEEL. THINGS.

Then "This Is Us" is something you simply have to watch in this lifetime.

The series finale is next Tuesday and it will break me. It's like a really good friend is dying.

#Hulu
It's been on my radar for a bit. Just haven't gotten around to it but seems like something I'd like. Thanks for the reminder. :9:

Mt wife watches This Is Us. I can always tell when it's on in another room because of the background music. The show is hammering home how HEAVY and INTENSE the scene is supposed to be with the super-intense background music. Literally even though I've never watched it I can still recognize the background music from across the house. Often the sounds are followed by the sound of my wife pulling a tissue from the box.

I haven't watched it, so can't chime in, but my wife is a big fan.

It's been on my radar for a bit. Just haven't gotten around to it but seems like something I'd like. Thanks for the reminder. :9:

My wife loves this show, I haven't watched it yet but it's on my list as well....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom