What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (25 Viewers)

THE UNBEARABLE WEIGHT OF MASSIVE TALENT with Nick Cage.
I started watching it last night, but it was way too late. Got halfway through it and decided i needed to sleep. The first half was pretty good. I seem to like Cages B movies more than his "Blockbuster" type movies. I will finish it when i get home today.

(Maybe NSFW trailer because of language)

Just watched the first two episodes of “Reservation Dogs” on Hulu and the first season of “We are Lady Parts” on Peacock and really enjoyed both.
Reservation Dogs is excellent TV, I'm about to finish S1...

Finished Paper Girls - very good show- could be one of the best time traveling stories out there if it gets some traction

Started Sandman- it’s living up to the hype

Finished Paper Girls - very good show- could be one of the best time traveling stories out there if it gets some traction

I've got Paper Girls on my list. Might have to start it this weekend.

Wife saw Paper Girls preview and told me she wants to check it out, so it's on the viewing list.

Sandman...will get around to that as well.

Watched Paper Girls with wifey earlier this week, really enjoyed it….Ali Wong was really good as the older version….

THE UNBEARABLE WEIGHT OF MASSIVE TALENT with Nick Cage.
I started watching it last night, but it was way too late. Got halfway through it and decided i needed to sleep. The first half was pretty good. I seem to like Cages B movies more than his "Blockbuster" type movies. I will finish it when i get home today.

(Maybe NSFW trailer because of language)

Awesome flick and funny af. I was not a Nicholas Cage fan, wife was a part time fan, but this was really good. A movie about Nick Cage starring Nick Cage with all the self deprecating humour.

I've been rewatching The Orville on Disney+ since Seth said that's gonna be the main barometer as to whether or not it gets a fourth season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom