What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (6 Viewers)

I watched the 4-part docuseries, “Hostages” on HBO. Its about the hostage crisis in Iran and goes from when the Shah was in power, to his death and release of the hostages. I was young when that happened and this was educational. It’s a 4 hour investment if interested.
The (freed) hostages were featured in one of the parades (memory is fuzzy, I won’t hazard a guess about which one)

The (freed) hostages were featured in one of the parades (memory is fuzzy, I won’t hazard a guess about which one)
No need to be fuzzy with the Intertubz.

It was Bacchus, which was my guess, too.

THE ENGLISH!!! (Amazon)

OMG stop what you’re watching and put this on right now (I’m 2 episodes in)

A Pawnee who in the US Army (actually retiring) happens upon an English “Lady” who is on some unexplained (ish) vengeance quest
Beautifully shot classic western, but with an unexpected focus
Incredible so far

Also Wednesday was surprisingly good

1923 dropped (2nd Yellowstone spinoff), I'll be checking it out tonight...

Halfway into the first season of Succession on HBO based on favorable reviews from another website. It's ok, but its not hitting that sweet spot to keep me interested. Does it get better? Any opinions from the EE?

Halfway into the first season of Succession on HBO based on favorable reviews from another website. It's ok, but its not hitting that sweet spot to keep me interested. Does it get better? Any opinions from the EE?

I think so, but if you're 4 or 5 episodes in, it might not be for you. I liked it.

If you’re one of those ‘I need someone to root for’ types, then this show is probably not for you
If that’s not you, I’d encourage you to tough out a few more episodes…

After you caught up on The English that is👍🏽

Ok @bonnjer, remind me. Was Vincent this bad arse in the first season?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom