What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (3 Viewers)

Started the first two episodes of Rabbit Hole. Really good so far with Keifer Sutherland. (24)
I'm really digging it too...

Man, that 'intern' is a psychopath...

Last edited:
I'm 5 episodes into 'The Diplomat', it's pretty solid, and a very good cast. A British aircraft carrier gets blown up and Kate Wyler (Keri Russell) gets appointed as the new US ambassador to the UK to try and figure out who is behind the attack. Some pretty intense drama and surprisingly, a few hilarious scenes...

I'm 5 episodes into 'The Diplomat', it's pretty solid, and a very good cast. A British aircraft carrier gets blown up and Kate Wyler (Keri Russell) gets appointed as the new US ambassador to the UK to try and figure out who is behind the attack. Some pretty intense drama and surprisingly, a few hilarious scenes...

I watched the trailer last night (interested bc I LOVED The Americans), that main story seemed very compelling, but the way they cut the trailer made it seem like they would throw in some Parks n Rec type humor- which was offputting
Is the show like that or just weird trailer editing?

I watched the trailer last night (interested bc I LOVED The Americans), that main story seemed very compelling, but the way they cut the trailer made it seem like they would throw in some Parks n Rec type humor- which was offputting
Is the show like that or just weird trailer editing?
There are some funny moments, but not enough to distract from the story/tone of the show...

Couple of shows we have seen in the last few months:

Dopesick - Very Good

Mr Intbetween - Surprisingly Good(always good to see some news actors)

All Quiet of the Western Front - Some deep stuff, I know it’s a remake, but it’s really well made

Highwater - Pretty good Polish show

Blackbird - Solid

Slow Horses - Not great, but I would say worth watching

After Life - Some parts are a little slow, but some serious stuff

El Chapo - Liked it

Undercover - Good Belgian show

Couple of shows we have seen in the last few months:

Dopesick - Very Good

Mr Intbetween - Surprisingly Good(always good to see some news actors)

All Quiet of the Western Front - Some deep stuff, I know it’s a remake, but it’s really well made

Highwater - Pretty good Polish show

Blackbird - Solid

Slow Horses - Not great, but I would say worth watching

After Life - Some parts are a little slow, but some serious stuff

El Chapo - Liked it

Undercover - Good Belgian show
Dopesick was excellent, I need to get back into Mr. Inbetween. The All Quiet on the Western Front remake was BRUTAL at times, amazing movie...

Dopesick was excellent, I need to get back into Mr. Inbetween. The All Quiet on the Western Front remake was BRUTAL at times, amazing movie...

One of our favorites in the last couple of years was The Bureau! Takes a few episodes to get into it, but was really really good. Great acting!

Just finished up with Beef. Wow, that escalated quickly! Good show.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom