What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (3 Viewers)

yet, you still list the best shows (kinda in no order), (yet forget the greater good) that you should you can't deny is awesome.

you still have zero knowledge of the great stuff.
was i high?

excellent list.

I saw that in the HBO series list and was curious about it. If it's good, I'll have to watch.
Oh trust me, it's fantastic. Hope you can handle the raunchy humor/cursing. The acting is fantastic.

Check out Silicon Valley too.

Just watched The American President for the first time in many many years. Forgot how much talent was in the movie Michael Douglas, Martin Sheen, Annette Benning, Richard Dreyfuss, Michael J Fox and written by Sorkin.

Always liked the movie, but now that ive seen the west wing I hve to say Id like it more if Douglas and Sheen would have been cast opposite.

So I'm watching Travelers on Netflix. It's about a team of agents from the future sent to our present time to correct mistakes that doom mankind. The usual stuff. I'm up to season 2 Episode 5 and it is about a previously unknown virus that becomes a global pandemic. It is hitting a little too close to home.

"Historically, this is the beginning of a minor flu outbreak, that kills over 70,000 people worldwide". "That does not sound minor to me".

On TV news broadcast in background: "While the death toll is still much lower than the average flu, health authorities are concerned about the intensity of the symptoms and the speed at which the virus seems to be spreading"

The incubation period was 12 days so it was widely spread before anyone showed symptoms and contained themselves."This virus is designed to keep the infected alive as long as possible, to help the spread, and make the authorities think that it's not as serious as it really is. So when people start to really die, it's too late."

"Maybe we should go to the hospital." "NOT where you want to be right now."

Originally aired in 2017

I'm going to start watching Space Force later today...

Saw the Ron Howard biopic on Pavarotti

I caught the end and old Jim Belushi movie called K9 and as the credits were rolling I saw three people who showed up pretty high who were listed as Belushi's drivers which seemed odd to me until I remembered that he was probably drunk and coked out of his skull most of the time

So I'm watching Travelers on Netflix. It's about a team of agents from the future sent to our present time to correct mistakes that doom mankind. The usual stuff. I'm up to season 2 Episode 5 and it is about a previously unknown virus that becomes a global pandemic. It is hitting a little too close to home.

"Historically, this is the beginning of a minor flu outbreak, that kills over 70,000 people worldwide". "That does not sound minor to me".

On TV news broadcast in background: "While the death toll is still much lower than the average flu, health authorities are concerned about the intensity of the symptoms and the speed at which the virus seems to be spreading"

The incubation period was 12 days so it was widely spread before anyone showed symptoms and contained themselves."This virus is designed to keep the infected alive as long as possible, to help the spread, and make the authorities think that it's not as serious as it really is. So when people start to really die, it's too late."

"Maybe we should go to the hospital." "NOT where you want to be right now."

Originally aired in 2017
i've finished the series
completely forgot it's prescience
creepy

Well I had been watching live footage of the riots....not sure what I'll watch now.
NVM...back to the riots. Yesterday, after they arrested the cop who murdered George Floyd I thought things would die down. Then later in the evening, I checked the riot thread and saw that they were in fact just heating up and spreading rapidly to other cities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom