What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (5 Viewers)

just mercy is on google play free to rent.

highly recommend if you have not seen.

i'll reiterate, "just mercy" is free to watch on google play.

anyone who is passionate about racial injustice needs to see this movie.

i'm shocked at how many posters aren't excited about this. it is one of the few movies where you see injustice in it's highest / worst form.

i don't care who you are, what your beliefs, just watch it. free on google play.

I'm watching channel 23 in Chicago. I don't know who named this channel but it's called Handi tv.

It's mostly Star Trek. Not what I would have expected with such a name.

i'll reiterate, "just mercy" is free to watch on google play.

anyone who is passionate about racial injustice needs to see this movie.

i'm shocked at how many posters aren't excited about this. it is one of the few movies where you see injustice in it's highest / worst form.

i don't care who you are, what your beliefs, just watch it. free on google play.

I plan to watch it this weekend.

Finished watching the Epstein series on Netflix. That sheet was disturbing. How does a guy get away with what he did for so long? And why did so many people cover up what he did, intentionally or unintentionally?

And the guy, former Florida AG Acosta is the debil. I hope he never gets anywhere near that kind of position again. Good riddance.

Prince Andrew denying he ever met the girl accusing him, yet a photo with the girl on his arm. Not to mention him being spotted by multiple people at Epstein's Island. Not to mention Clinton's alleged trip there dozens of times. More lies with a straight face from people with power. It’s a disease. Meh.

And I'm convinced Epstein didn't off himself. I believe someone did the deed for him.

Finished watching the Epstein series on Netflix. That sheet was disturbing. How does a guy get away with what he did for so long? And why did so many people cover up what he did, intentionally or unintentionally?

And the guy, former Florida AG Acosta is the debil. I hope he never gets anywhere near that kind of position again. Good riddance.

Prince Andrew denying he ever met the girl accusing him, yet a photo with the girl on his arm. Not to mention him being spotted by multiple people at Epstein's Island. Not to mention Clinton's alleged trip there dozens of times. More lies with a straight face from people with power. It’s a disease. Meh.

And I'm convinced Epstein didn't off himself. I believe someone did the deed for him.
You are aware Alex Acosta was Trump's labor secretary until he resigned due to the Epstein case?

You are aware Alex Acosta was Trump's labor secretary until he resigned due to the Epstein case?

Indeed. Like I said, he's the debil, lol. It shocked me how long it took to bust that case open. And, Epstein very nearly got away with it.

The worst part was the "jail" term that was agreed to. And of course the settlement was agreed to without the plaintiff's knowledge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom