What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (1 Viewer)

You are aware Alex Acosta was Trump's labor secretary until he resigned due to the Epstein case?

I was still working at Labor when he was there, I retired a few months before he was forced out. Never met him but had a few higher up friends that reported to him and sat in some of his meetings. By their accounts he was rather arrogant....most were glad to see him go but fearful who may be replacing him....

Back to the OP, just finished Schitts Creek (Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara), quirky but very funny stuff....

Watching the first live golf in quite a while. The Charles Schwab Challenge has a very good field with most of the best golfers in the world participating. It's weird watching it without the crowd noise though.

Da 5 Bloods on Netflix... very timely movie and I'm liking it so far...

Wife and i are watching Waco. Into second episode now. It's actually fairly well done. I remember watching when it all went up in flames. One of the most disturbing things I've ever witnessed. Remember the Ruby Ridge thing and like 2 years after Waco was the OKC bombing.

Been watching Reunited Apart on YouTube where Josh Gad gets together the casts of classic 80s movies to reminisce, recite lines from the movies, etc.. Just watched the Ghostbusters one, it was good .. as was the one with the cast of The Goonies.. But my favorite so far was the one with the cast of Back to the Futrue.. the next one’s going to be Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, which should top them all.. i guess it really depends upon which movies you liked the most.

watched existenz

hadn't watched in more than a few years. good movie if you like sci-fi.

ian holm reminded me to watch.

kickboxer retaliation and kickboxer redemption are really good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom