What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (2 Viewers)

recently finished a rewatch of breaking bad and rolled that right into El Camino
it's fun to watch back to back, but really only the 1st 20 or so minutes work a BB piggy back, but after that they're different experiences

started s2 of Homecoming last night and 5 minutes i was pretty sure i was not going to watch any past ep1
just not good
so tonight i'll have to pick something else to bridge until Dark
probably something britishy

recently finished a rewatch of breaking bad and rolled that right into El Camino
it's fun to watch back to back, but really only the 1st 20 or so minutes work a BB piggy back, but after that they're different experiences

started s2 of Homecoming last night and 5 minutes i was pretty sure i was not going to watch any past ep1
just not good

Currently I’m watching your former schoolchum Harry Connick Junior on ‘United We Sing’, where he and his daughter took an RV from NYC to NOLA to thank essential workers and play music along the way.. it’s about what i expected, but all in all there are worse ways to pass a Sunday evening, i guess.

just not good

I have thought about watching Homeland. Just haven't gotten around to it yet. Watched the Wire with my wife and we enjoyed it. Started the Sopranos but wife didn't care for it, so we're currently watching Madame Secretary and it's not half bad. I like it alright.

I'm still working through Better Call Saul, and should finish the rest of the final season this week.

I have thought about watching Homeland. Just haven't gotten around to it yet. Watched the Wire with my wife and we enjoyed it. Started the Sopranos but wife didn't care for it, so we're currently watching Madame Secretary and it's not half bad. I like it alright.

I'm still working through Better Call Saul, and should finish the rest of the final season this week.

Like most made for network shows, Madame Secretary tends to get repetitive and boring after a while. We are actually rewatching Sopranos because our current housemates (my wife’s nephews) are too young to have seen it the first time.

Like most made for network shows, Madame Secretary tends to get repetitive and boring after a while. We are actually rewatching Sopranos because our current housemates (my wife’s nephews) are too young to have seen it the first time.

Yeah, we are still early in the first season. We'll watch it until my wife get bored with it.

Anyone watching Yellowstone? Season premiere was tonight, i recorded it but haven’t watched yet.. I’ve been catching up on the first couple seasons; it’s fine i guess, but i cant seem to really get into it.. i do like the one daughter character though, she has a filthy mouth and is hilarious

Opted for Giri/Haji (duty/shame)
BBC show about a Japanese cop who comes to UK to investigate a yakuza murder that may involve the brother he thought had died
Good and fairly subtle with some stylistic flourishes that help desperate it from other cop shows

I watched 'Lost Bullet' on Netflix last night, it's a French action film about a criminal whose specialty is souping up cars for heists and gets arrested only to be freed to help a police division modify their own cars to go after criminals who also have modified cars. He gets framed for murder and has to clear his name. Some pretty solid action and driving sequences, the ending was pretty cool too.

I watched 'Lost Bullet' on Netflix last night, it's a French action film about a criminal whose specialty is souping up cars for heists and gets arrested only to be freed to help a police division modify their own cars to go after criminals who also have modified cars. He gets framed for murder and has to clear his name. Some pretty solid action and driving sequences, the ending was pretty cool too.

french fast and the furious?

It is on Hulu now.

Harrow it is set in Brisbane.

Really good just finished the two seasons.

He is a Forensic pathologist. Kinda really smart and dickish not a complete total mean jerk like House.

Really good show give it a try.

Rotten tomatoes gave it a 92.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom