What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (2 Viewers)

Just finished The Last Dance. Was always a Jordan fan, but hadn't seen it, and when it was released on Netflix, I binged it the last couple of days. Totally enjoyed it.

What We Do In The Shadows on FX/Hulu. As great as the movie was, the series is somehow even better. Nothing makes me laugh more these days.

Been watching a ton of the nature shows on BBC America

The Planet Earth Africa series is incredible

i was just debating on renewing it again

I picked it back up for Hamilton. But Malificent is on now since I last had it so I’ll watch that. And I watched Willow again which I didn’t know was Lucas. And the action with trumpets makes sense now. And some of the critters make seem Ewok like. Pretty sure he had a good list of little people already put together too.

Hamilton is interesting but it won’t be for everyone. PM Jeff Miller for a really detailed artistic review.

i was just debating on renewing it again

With Marvel, SW, and Mandelorean (one of the few things I still haven't seen yet). And of course the Disney classics, I'm keeping it at long as it remains under $10/month.

The only downside is my cable box doesn't have the Disney app available, but I'm thinking about buying a new TV, and the new ones often have the apps pre-installed. Which is nice.

I picked it back up for Hamilton. But Malificent is on now since I last had it so I’ll watch that. And I watched Willow again which I didn’t know was Lucas. And the action with trumpets makes sense now. And some of the critters make seem Ewok like. Pretty sure he had a good list of little people already put together too.

Hamilton is interesting but it won’t be for everyone. PM Jeff Miller for a really detailed artistic review.
isn't that a musical or something? yeah, nice job trying to trick me. i'm barely too smart for that.

With Marvel, SW, and Mandelorean (one of the few things I still haven't seen yet). And of course the Disney classics, I'm keeping it at long as it remains under $10/month.

The only downside is my cable box doesn't have the Disney app available, but I'm thinking about buying a new TV, and the new ones often have the apps pre-installed. Which is nice.
i did the hulu/disney/espn last time and it was 11.99 or so. probably go back to that for hulu and disney.

i watch netflix, amazon prime, and pluto more than anything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom