What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (2 Viewers)

Started with the first episode of ZeroZeroZero last night. The actor that I recognized so far is Gabriel Byrne. It's about the global cocaine trade/criminal organizations, and I'm liking what I've seen so far. The 3 locales in the 1st episode are Italy, Mexico, and NOLA. It's based on a book of the same name, and for youse ppl w/ Prime, that's where you can watch S1 which is all there is so far...

Ive been interested in that one for a while. I had no idea it had NOLA shoots though. May have to move it up on the watch list

Just watched the 1st 3 episodes of Invincible....it starts off kind of slow and then.....really digging it.....

Anyone watch My Hero Academia? My daughter loves it, so she finally bugged me enough to sit down and watch it. After the first couple of episodes, I wasn't really digging it (not much of an anime person), but it has grown on me. It helps that she and I get to watch it together, although I have watched several episodes without her recently. She's seen them all multiple times, so she already knows what happens.

I just picked up Disney again. Just finished Mando S2 and started Wandavision last night.

I thought Mandalorian was good but individual episodes were not as interesting as Season one. Feels like Nick Noltes character should have lived.

Anyone watching The Irregulars on Netflix?

Homeland is done. Every season was great except season 3. (slow & slower)

Only one season as it's a one-off, but, I thought Watchmen (the series with Regina King) was fantastic.

The show starts with the Black Wall Street Massacre, the only time Americans used airplanes on their own people. The 100 year anniversary of this race massacre is the end of May 2021.

Working my way through Star Trek: Discovery now. Halfway done with season 3, so I'll be caught up soon. I'm enjoying this season quite a bit.

let us know if you do. it is on my list. i'll watch just about anything related to sherlock.
I watched the first three episodes. It's pretty good. Definitely a different take on the Holmes genre of mystery. In three episodes, the only view of Holmes was his feet and vomit. In many ways, Holmes and Watson are just plot points to say they're in Victorian England. But it's only three episodes and I'm in for the long haul.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom