What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (10 Viewers)

I watched the first three episodes. It's pretty good. Definitely a different take on the Holmes genre of mystery. In three episodes, the only view of Holmes was his feet and vomit. In many ways, Holmes and Watson are just plot points to say they're in Victorian England. But it's only three episodes and I'm in for the long haul.
awesome. thank you!

trying to watch "them". i love premises based on controversial topics, i.e. racial indifferences, but after two episodes, i don't like this because of it.

too much of the narrative is forced. kinda like watching breaking bad and having to deal with skylar forced. @guidomerkinsrules knows.

i dunno. i think not letting the script play out naturally hurts it.

spent most of the night re-watching ash vs evil dead. why was this canceled after only 3 seasons? sooooo forking good.

I watched Antman last night. I thought that was pretty good. I have not watched too much Marvel. I’ve not watched any of the Avenger movies but I enjoyed Deadpool, Antman and Wanda Vision so I guess I see the appeal of all the crossover. It’s like the more you watch, the more you get out of subsequent watches.

I watched Antman last night. I thought that was pretty good. I have not watched too much Marvel. I’ve not watched any of the Avenger movies but I enjoyed Deadpool, Antman and Wanda Vision so I guess I see the appeal of all the crossover. It’s like the more you watch, the more you get out of subsequent watches.

Definitely a larger overarching story in the MCU. I love it. Wife and I are going through the entire MCU lineup. Currently in season 2 of Jessica Jones. So we're pretty far into all of it. You can also just run through all of it just doing the movies, but the TV series have a decent amount of tie-ins, some more than others.

Definitely a larger overarching story in the MCU. I love it. Wife and I are going through the entire MCU lineup. Currently in season 2 of Jessica Jones. So we're pretty far into all of it. You can also just run through all of it just doing the movies, but the TV series have a decent amount of tie-ins, some more than others.

wow. I’ll probably chip a way at some more of it. I only keep Disney for a month at a time, just picked it back up this time to catch up on Mandelorian.

wow. I’ll probably chip a way at some more of it. I only keep Disney for a month at a time, just picked it back up this time to catch up on Mandelorian.

Cool, the Netflix/Marvel shows are still on Netflix. Also, Netflix has come to an agreement with Sony, so Spider-Man and other Sony movies will be available, but not until 2022. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is also on Netflix. A few others you'll have to find where it's streaming currently. Most of the rest is all on Disney+.

I got lucky recently with Spider-Man Homecoming because it was being aired on FX so I recorded and watched that. DVR helps if a movie that isn't streaming anywhere is being aired.

Finished a rewatch of The Expanse (easily best show running atm)
weirdly I did not have another MUST SEE show lined up
Started Lupin, but even though it was very good, it wasn’t what I wanted (too ‘Thomas Crown Affair’ for my liking)
Landed on Invincible- 2 episodes in and am enjoying it

Finished a rewatch of The Expanse (easily best show running atm)
weirdly I did not have another MUST SEE show lined up
Started Lupin, but even though it was very good, it wasn’t what I wanted (too ‘Thomas Crown Affair’ for my liking)
Landed on Invincible- 2 episodes in and am enjoying it

Where is The Expanse streaming? Netflix?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom