What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (6 Viewers)

Currently watching every single holiday movie out there. My wife is in full blown Christmas Mode.

She was watching "Holidate" tonight, while I was doing work on the computer. I only caught like 5% of the movie, but wow, was it a raunchy comedy.

I want to catch that Red Notice on Netflix. Looked funny.

I saw Holidate last year around Xmas, I actually thought it was a funny movie....

Recently watched The History of Time Travel on Prime. Shot like a History Channel documentary, it was pretty good. Lot's of nuances that you have to watch out for in the background shots, and an interesting take on the consequences resulting from actual time travel. Make no mistake, it IS actually a SciFi movie, NOT an actual documentary....don't want anyone panicing out there!

if you have amazon prime video, you must watch cosmoball.

best. movie. ever.

it is so bad, you literally can't stop watching it. it is forking epic.

everything from the story, to special effects, but most importantly, the best acting.

you won't be disappointed.

I blazed through 4 and a half seasons of Yellowstone in like 2 weeks, I did not expect to get hooked on this show like I have...

I would have to say that season 4 is where it’s at. Best plots and show of character depth thus far. I can’t get enough of it now.
Yeah, I was wondering how you were liking it. It's an incredible show. I'll probably rewatch it one more time since I have a new TV and I would think it looks even better on the new TV.

I saw the previews for Yellow Jackets. I didn't think i would like the female version of Lord of the Flies, but it is so much more. I was surprised i like it so much. the flash back and forth between present and past is done well

I saw the previews for Yellow Jackets. I didn't think i would like the female version of Lord of the Flies, but it is so much more. I was surprised i like it so much. the flash back and forth between present and past is done well
Funny that you say that bc I was fishing on reddit for a new show - and it just could not shut up about Yellowjackets and Arcane
I watched the first free episode of YJ and loved it

Yeah, I was wondering how you were liking it. It's an incredible show. I'll probably rewatch it one more time since I have a new TV and I would think it looks even better on the new TV.
Im already on S7E4. I love it. So much depth of the characters. I mean the way they start off with Jamie Lanister you would think he will be hated throughout. The fact that they can even pull off small redemption of some of the characters is masterful. I couldn’t pull myself away from it during seasons 4 and 5. And I’m even watching the extra commentary after most episodes.

Best drama I have seen in well maybe ever. So many storylines. They actually dropped one storyline for a whole season and there was still so much going on I didn’t even realize it until it showed back up.

Im already on S7E4. I love it. So much depth of the characters. I mean the way they start off with Jamie Lanister you would think he will be hated throughout. The fact that they can even pull off small redemption of some of the characters is masterful. I couldn’t pull myself away from it during seasons 4 and 5. And I’m even watching the extra commentary after most episodes.

Best drama I have seen in well maybe ever. So many storylines. They actually dropped one storyline for a whole season and there was still so much going on I didn’t even realize it until it showed back up.
Yeah, the character and world building is excellent. So much so that when a character dies, it hurts, or it's so, um, satisfying when a bad one gets offed. It just feels like you're connected to the characters and it just feels so relevant even though it's a different world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom