What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (5 Viewers)

Nice- I saw HBONOR listed and wasn't sure if that meant MAX or not?
Will def be getting to it after Station Eleven!
huh
Don’t know how you consume your shows, but if it were me I’d want a sorbet dish tv show in between to cleanse the palate (in that they’re both ‘high concept’ shows

but do you

huh
Don’t know how you consume your shows, but if it were me I’d want a sorbet dish tv show in between to cleanse the palate (in that they’re both ‘high concept’ shows

but do you
Certainly a fair point lol, esp because I force my wife into a lot of these sort of shows...

Mystery Men is/was an underrated movie

The last couple of weeks, I watched season 2 of the Witcher with my wife. We started Wheel of Time. Then when she left to AZ, I rattled off the rest of that first season. I binged Cobra Kai in two days.

And I'm watching the Book of Boba Fett...

We shall see what's next.

huh

but do you
Seinfeld is my families cleanse show. When we need a break…that’s what typically goes on. I just learned yesterday that there is a Lego Seinfeld set of the apartment with the characters that I must own.

Almost through Cobra Kai. Not much time until the final season of Attack of Titan comes out. Mrs Maisel then comes out about a month later.

One of these days we’ll get to Succession and Station Eleven…probably in March-April. The next big production is Lord of the Rings in September and the GOT spinoff that has an unannounced release.

Tried to get my wife to watch The Boys. We didn't get past 5 minutes and she noped out of it. Meh.
Yeah, that's not a usual wife show. I enjoy it alone!

Now the with-wife show is The Expanse which was recommended in this thread. The with-daughter show is Boba Fett.

Beforeigners is awesome (although I will never look at moss the same again). Norway makes great shows - Occupied is good too.

The Witcher S2 is OK but not as good as season 1.

They better depart fairly widely from the Simirillion if they want to make that watchable at all but I am none the less intrigued

If Peter Jackson is involved they will definitely depart fairly widely….

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom