What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (4 Viewers)

Just finished up both seasons of the Witcher. Enjoyed it. Yennefer..... :hearts:

The only thing I have to complain about with it....those damn contacts. Why couldn't they just use CGI for the whole thing? They used it in some shots and it looked beautiful.

Now, I guess I'll start with Squid Game.

Finished Squid Game. I sure hope there's a second season.

Starting Transformers: War for Cybertron trilogy. Been meaning to watch it for a while now.

Finished the first part of the War for Cybertron trilogy (Siege). I love the animation style of it and the story is fun Transformers stuff. I'll come back to the second part soon.

Starting with Hellbound now.

Finished watching

Station Eleven .. Meh
Jack Reacher .. Great
Gordon, Gino and Fred Series (Gordon Ramsay) .. Hilarious

I watched The Adam Project last night. I really liked it, it's a nice take in the sci fi genre, it's definitely not game changing in any way, but it's good. Ryan Reynolds doing his thing w/ the zingers, Mark Ruffalo and Jennifer Garner have smaller yet very substantial roles, Zoe Saldana is good as well, and the kid who stars in it apparently got the role b/c he memorized the script to Deadpool 2 at age 11 and blew Ryan Reynolds away with that... It's very entertaining and surprisingly gets you in the feels a few times and the action is very solid...

The guy who directed it, Shawn Levy, also did Free Guy and is going to do Deadpool 3...

It's on Netflix...

Last edited:
I watched The Adam Project last night. I really liked it, it's a nice take in the sci fi genre, it's definitely not game changing in any way, but it's good. Ryan Reynolds doing his thing w/ the zingers, Mark Ruffalo and Jennifer Garner have smaller yet very substantial roles, Zoe Saldana is good as well, and the kid who stars in it apparently got the role b/c he memorized the script to Deadpool 2 and blew Ryan Reynolds away with that... It's very entertaining and surprisingly gets you in the feels a few times...

The guy who directed it, Shawn Levy, also did Free Guy and is going to do Deadpool 3...

It's on Netflix...
I saw the trailer and it piqued my interest. I added it to my list.

I watched The Adam Project last night. I really liked it, it's a nice take in the sci fi genre, it's definitely not game changing in any way, but it's good. Ryan Reynolds doing his thing w/ the zingers, Mark Ruffalo and Jennifer Garner have smaller yet very substantial roles, Zoe Saldana is good as well, and the kid who stars in it apparently got the role b/c he memorized the script to Deadpool 2 at age 11 and blew Ryan Reynolds away with that... It's very entertaining and surprisingly gets you in the feels a few times and the action is very solid...

It's on Netflix...
We watched it last night also….enjoyed it…..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom