What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (2 Viewers)

i have very high standards on what is comedy. office space, grandma's boy, idiocracy, baseketball, dirty work, people above 5'6", etc.

all of this knowledge, yet an unexpected watching of a movie (but featuring an actress i fancy caught my eye) made me revaluate my strict standards of comedy.

senior year, with rebel wilson, aka the second option to the goddess cate, is so forking funny. i've watched it twice in less a day. twice. it is legitimately in the 31337 <145$ 0ph (|-|@///?1(),,2

i have very high standards on what is comedy. office space, grandma's boy, idiocracy, baseketball, dirty work, people above 5'6", etc.

all of this knowledge, yet an unexpected watching of a movie (but featuring an actress i fancy caught my eye) made me revaluate my strict standards of comedy.

senior year, with rebel wilson, aka the second option to the goddess cate, is so forking funny. i've watched it twice in less a day. twice. it is legitimately in the 31337 <145$ 0ph (|-|@///?1(),,2
I watched it not too long ago, it had its funny moments. Not sure it's legit in the 31337 <145$ 0ph (|-|@///?1(),,2 though, my dude lol... I'm glad Rebel was able to lose the weight that she did for her own sake...

I watched it not too long ago, it had its funny moments. Not sure it's legit in the 31337 <145$ 0ph (|-|@///?1(),,2 though, my dude lol... I'm glad Rebel was able to lose the weight that she did for her own sake...
Careful nola, zeetes has a big brain

"The Boys". Nothing like the first five minutes of the new season to make you want to throw up! I thought the first five minutes of series was memorable, but damn! Crazy writers

"The Boys". Nothing like the first five minutes of the new season to make you want to throw up! I thought the first five minutes of series was memorable, but damn! Crazy writers
I can’t think of a show that’s a better mix of broad/bombastic and scalpel sharp insight

Black Mirror has a few episoded like that.. Especially the first episode.

Stumbled across 'The Ranch". Think That 70's show on a Montana Ranch. It's pretty good. Predictable once you learn the characters, but the sarcasm can be appreciated. Overall, it is well acted and entertaining.

But that's not why I wanted to post. It's about a Semi-pro QB who finally accepts he's not gonna make it in the pro's. He moves back home to the family ranch and starts to finish growing up. I'm watching season 3 and there's a scene where they play the marry, bang, kill game and Masterson's char says 'who wouldn't want to kill Bob Saget' as a punch line. I couldn't find anything on it, but not a big conspiracy guy so gonna drop it. The story is kind of interesting in Saget dies with some interesting circumstance and then Masterson is arrested for 3 counts of rape related to some Scientology business.

But that's not really why I wanted to post. In another episode, Masterson is taunting Kutcher's char (Colt) for being a terrible QB by memorizing his stats just to make fun of him. According to S3 E5 from June 2017, Colt threw a record of 328 interceptions in his career.

During SB51 in Feb of that year, the Atlanta Falcons had a 28 to 3 lead over the NE Patriots before losing.

Respekt

Kind of forgot about this one. Watched the 1st season and was hooked. Don't have HBO rn, but it's in the rotation. Will catch up. It's a twisted show, but it's interesting twistedness imo.
Lol, this season went off the rails and really dark by the end...

Finally discovered Succession! Wow it is fun. Flight Attendant for an alternative.

My favorite genre (SSBB) is disappointing nowadays with the Witcher going stagnant so will await the GOT and LOTR reboots later this year.

Need a good outer-space successor to The Expanse - the new Battlestar Galactica?

Finally discovered Succession! Wow it is fun. Flight Attendant for an alternative.

My favorite genre (SSBB) is disappointing nowadays with the Witcher going stagnant so will await the GOT and LOTR reboots later this year.

Need a good outer-space successor to The Expanse - the new Battlestar Galactica?
I kept putting of Succession even though all of my podcasts were fawning over it
Finally broke down - show’s amazing
Let me know when you get that Expanse successor - I’m jonesing

Lol, this season went off the rails and really dark by the end...
I could see that. Season 1 wasn't exactly neat and orderly with rainbows and sunshine. Barry is a master of compartmentalization emotionally.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom