Share your favorite You Tube content creator (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Just curious and looking to broaden my horizons as I have time on my hands....

Ok for me, apart from the official Saints channel I subscribe to two others. The first is Paul Joseph Watson - an anti woke style Brit broadcaster.

However, my favourite is these two guys Frankenstein's Lab https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNfFcrKoCMvZLoWcNGMcoXQ they watch and react to Youtube videos... mainly stand up comedy, Dave Chappelle, Bill Burr .. you get the picture. I know it sounds lame watching two guys watch and react to a stand up video but it really works (for me at least)

One of my favourites below --- WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE - BILL BURR

I subscribe to several channels for model making, woodworking and music.

I subscribe to many full time RV'ers as well as carpentry, DIY, and food (Eating) channels

Game Maker's Toolkit...i don't make video games but it's pretty interesting to learn about how they are made

Try out Dead Meat. He reviews/summarizes horror movies with a comedic angle, and counts kills from each movie in his Kill Count series. Hundreds of videos on there.

So many...I'm over 100 now....

Comic book stuff, card collecting, movie news, video game, Catholic stuff, woodwork (I love watching the high speed turnings where they make bowls and things like that). Probably forgetting things.

When I first started following these families/couples, it seemed like an excellent retirement plan.

I love travel and road trips.

However, many of these people sell everything and buy nice rigs to live on the road, so they need to make it work. The Pros and Cons are too many to list here but there's a ton of info on the do's and dont's of RV life. Thankfully, people post their mistakes as well as the cool stuff so others can learn from them.
RV's always need something fixed, so one of the best tips for anyone interested is to get something comfortable and easy to drive/pull and don't spend too much. They ALL break.

I would say we're still going to pursue this lifestyle to an extent. We're going to have a home base and travel for a month or so at a time and then go home when we're tired.
Here's a few I follow.

All About RV's

RV with Tito DIY
Long Long Honeymoon

EnjoyTheJourney.Life

Keep Your Daydream

Changing Lanes

My favorite channel is Goonzquad. They're two young brothers that buy wrecked cars and fix them. They're very hard workers and put up content regularly. Most importantly, they're family friendly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom