Put the meatballs in the bottom
Added a can of dice tomatoes
Put the uncooked pasta on top
Poured the spaghetti sauce on top
Filled the spaghetti jar with water, added it

Put the Instapot on manual mode for 9 minutes

Came out perfect

Instant Pot spaghetti is great and so simple

For boiled eggs, we use a 4-4-4 approach where they steam for 4 minutes, slow release pressure for 4 and then go in an ice bath for 4 minutes. They peel so easily.

Put the meatballs in the bottom
Added a can of dice tomatoes
Put the uncooked pasta on top
Poured the spaghetti sauce on top
Filled the spaghetti jar with water, added it

Put the Instapot on manual mode for 9 minutes

Came out perfect
y'all are freaking me out with this Hogwarts cooking
you almost got me convinced

I like cooking the "old fashioned" way.

Though my roommate is still fighting with me about my building of a good brick oven outside. she will lose this fight.

so, this is weird. I cut the sausage and browned it in the instantpot, on the Saute setting. Then the sausage comes out, in goes onion, celery. Then garlic. Then the sausage goes back in. Total prep time so far about 20 minutes. Then the dry beans, liquid (stock/water), seasoning.

Then close the lid, use the pressure cooker setting on High for 40 minutes. Then I just sit here. I can't see it. Can't open it. Don't stir it. Then after 40 minutes of cooking, the pressure will release naturally - about 20 minutes. Then it's ready. No idea how it will come out, and I'm pretty dubious considering how much easier this has been. And with the sauteeing two different things before, it's more complicated than a lot of the recipes I've seen for this.

There's no way this is going to be any good.

Doing rice separately, just fyi.

so, this is weird. I cut the sausage and browned it in the instantpot, on the Saute setting. Then the sausage comes out, in goes onion, celery. Then garlic. Then the sausage goes back in. Total prep time so far about 20 minutes. Then the dry beans, liquid (stock/water), seasoning.

Then close the lid, use the pressure cooker setting on High for 40 minutes. Then I just sit here. I can't see it. Can't open it. Don't stir it. Then after 40 minutes of cooking, the pressure will release naturally - about 20 minutes. Then it's ready. No idea how it will come out, and I'm pretty dubious considering how much easier this has been. And with the sauteeing two different things before, it's more complicated than a lot of the recipes I've seen for this.

1546802679299.png

I imagine this is how things are cooked in the twilight zone. I'm afraid to open it.

What if *it* eats *me*?

I attempted to make potato candy last night.

The less said about that particular experiment, the better. How I screwed up something with THREE ingredients is beyond me. I wasn't even stoned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom