Whatcha cookin for gameday? (1 Viewer)

Gumerk

Hot Sauce Addict.
Reaction score
What are y'all cooking for the game today?

Me...I woke up at 6am and put a bone in picnic roast in the oven at 250 degrees for 8 hours fat side up. I seasoned/rubbed it with garlic, Himalayan pink salt, McCormick's all purpose seasoning of crushed red pepper, oregano, and garlic 'extra garlic to ward off those vampires I reckon' and Italian seasoning. Also taking the beauty out of the oven about every 2 hours and basting it with a balsamic vinegar all the way. Smells delicious!

What are y'all cooking up this morning? Who Dat say they gon beat dem Saints!? Who Dat!?

20180916_083319.jpg

Beautiful man, enjoy! I’ll be cooking nada as we will be on the road home from Winters Texas (6 hour trip for us). Who Dat!

Beautiful roast! Can never have too much garlic. Basting with balsamic... now I'll have to try that.

I did a lot of food prep yesterday, but no real plan for today. Got one of those vacuum sealers so I had fun with that. Rubbed two chicken halves with a bunch of herbs and spices and stalks of rosemary. BBQ chicken sounds like the plan.

Me...I woke up at 6am and put a bone in picnic roast in the oven at 250 degrees for 8 hours fat side up. I seasoned/rubbed it with garlic, Himalayan pink salt, McCormick's all purpose seasoning of crushed red pepper, oregano, and garlic 'extra garlic to ward off those vampires I reckon' and Italian seasoning. Also taking the beauty out of the oven about every 2 hours and basting it with a balsamic vinegar all the way. Smells delicious!

What are y'all cooking up this morning? Who Dat say they gon beat dem Saints!? Who Dat!?

20180916_083319.jpg
I need to come eat with you!!!! LOL! Looks awesome.

20180916_083319.jpg

What time should we show up? It looks delicious

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom